Metamorphmagus

Throughout the week the weather worsed. As the week went on so did on quidditch practice as we had our first game on saturday. I must admit this made me slightly grumpy as I had tried out for the quidditch team and not got in, but soon I felt alright in a petty sort of a way as I saw Harry going out the door to quidditch practice meanwhile a howling gale took place outside, rain was coming down horizontally and the wind was howling. Me and Hermione where sat in to cosy armchairs by the fire letting the heat warm us and the glow light up the room. We had scattered sheets of homework all around us and we were trying to get a headstart so we didn't have to do it all at the weekend. "Done!" I exclaimed happily looking at the pile of finished homework, I looked up to see Hermione reading a book, obviously she had finished ages ago. She gave me a smile. "Shall we head up to bed?" She asked, I gave her a nod and we walked up the stairs to our room.

We were both in our pyjamas and sat on Hermione's bed when she asked me about my powers as a metamorphmagus. I had not thought about that for ages. "I dont know." I replied, I stood up and went to stand in front of the mirror, I pictured my hair going shorter and turning a glowing shade of green. I heard Hermione squeak with suprise and opened my eyes I saw myself in the mirror with green short hair I grined. Green was deffinatly not my colour. I turned to see Hermione start to laugh as a changed my nose to a pig nose I began to laugh to and we both fell back onto Hermione's bed in tears of laughter. We heard the door to the common room slam. "Harry's back." I said as I began to get up and walk down the stairs, Hermione followed. We came into the common room to see the whole quidditch team sat complaing and completely soaking wet. "They just don't want to fly in these conditions." Harry stated angryly. "Well we have beaten Hufflepuff before." Said George. "Yes, but we havent been practicing to play Hufflepuff we have been practicing to go against Slytherin. We dont have time to practice to play Hufflepuff." countered Wood. "What happened?" asked Hermione. The team turned to look at the both of us. "Mia, what happend to your face?" asked Harry, I frowned what was wrong with my face I put my hand up to feel my face then rembered that I hadn't changed my face back to normal yet. My cheks flushed bright red as I changed my face and hair back to normal. Everyone gave a small smile then turned to carry on complaining about how Malfoy was a little snake. He had been milking the fact that he had an injury for so long and if wasn't careful somebody was going to give him a real injury to worry about and if he said one more thing about my parentage then it might just be me who gives him what is coming to him.

***Hi! I am sooooo sorry that I basically stopped being alive in Wattpad. My excuse is... Well... I have gone into my last year at school (HELP!!!) and also I have had to go to loads of doctors appointments when I am supposed to be writing and quite a lot of the time I am drugged up on all sorts of medicine but I want to say thanks to all those people who have been telling me to update you are the best!!! Sorry for not updating!***