Hippogriffs

***I am sorry that I haven't updated in ages but I have had mocks and then teachers have been piling on the homework. I also want to mention Nummy122 and Yumi_Fox and XxVenessielxX because they are great and commented on the last chapter they left really nice comment do check out there accounts they are really good. I am also sorry because me being the forgetful person I am forgot that I had already wrote this chapter so I am gonna post it anyway so here you go.
Rav Xx***

After I had finished lunch we talked about everything that had been going on lately, suddenly Fred and George sat in between me and Hermione we looked at them with surprise. "What are you four lovely people doing this fine day. Why were they sat next to me the only people that really talked to me nowadays where Ron, Hermione And Harry. Everyone else just acted like I didn't exist. I was so concentrated on my thoughts that I didn't notice that Hermione had gotten up and Harry and Ron where following in her suite. Me, I was jut staring into space, well until George and Fred got hold of my arms and pulled me up. I screamed, smacked Fred and George in the arms, whilst laughing and ran after my friends. We ran down the rocky path that led down to Hagrid's hut. We saw the rest of our class all gathered there. Hagrid was already there beckoning us all to gather round. "I hope you have your books." Draco said something about Hagrid teaching us but I didn't here it I just saw Hermione glare at him. I grinned and accidentally stepped back and crushed my foot into his foot. I laughed as I saw him wince in pain and glare at me. "Today we are going to work with some splendid creatures" I looked and saw Hippogriffs all stood together in a pen. "Now who is going to step up and pet the hippogriff" I looked around and saw that everyone else had taken a step back and it was just me. I shot Ron a glare because he was smirking and slowly walked towards Hagrid. He showed me towards a stunning creature. "This is Buckbeak, now Hippogriffs are very proud creatures so bow to him because he won't accept you otherwise." feeling a bit stupid I bowed towards the Hippogriff I started to get nervous when it didn't bow and started to edge away, however to my suprise Buckbeak bowed back I slowly stood up and went forwards to where I began to stroke is soft feathery neck I grinned in triumph. "Thats great!" said Hagrid. "You can ride him now." "WHAT! NO!" I exclaimed but nether the less he shoved me up onto the Hippogriffs back I screamed as it took off into the air I put my arms around his neck like I would never let go. I looked down and saw that everyone began to get smaller until they looked like ants crawling in the grass. My fear left as quickly as it came and I began to stretch out my arms and enjoy the feeling of the winds cold breath on my cheeks and my hair streaming out behind me. It was absolutely amazing I never wanted to get off, but all good things must come to an end and so did mine as I saw the ground come closer zand gripped onto Buckbeak's neck. My smile reached my ears as we came to the ground I slipped of Buckbeak and gave him a stroke on his lovely feathery neck. Hagrid began to explain to the class that they could all have a go at taming one but I wasn't listening I was to absorbed in the magic in front of me. When everyone was allowed to come and have a go Harry Hermione and Ron came over towards me. I opened my mouth to speak but my words where interrupted by a scream. I span around and saw Draco rolling on the floor clutching his arm and saw a Hippogriff standing near him. I watched as Hagrid knelt down and scooped him up in his arms, then I helped Hermione shove open the gate letting Hagrid take Draco up to the castle.

We all began to walk up to the main hall in search of more food. Everyone was chatting but I stayed quiet knowing very well I wasn't welcome I to anybody but Harry and Ron and Hermione's conversations. That didn't stop me listening to them. The top subjects where the upcoming trip to Hogsmeade and of course my lovely specimen of a father Sirius Black. Harry had gone to practice quidditch which left Hermione Ron and I in the common room where we decided to do some homework we eventually decided to do some astronomy, well me and Ron eventually decided to do some Hermione had practically finishes when we started. Me and Ron where still completing them when Harry entered the common room and flopped onto the chair in between me and Hermione. "There's a trip to Hogsmeade this weekend." Ron mentioned pointing at the tattered notice board on the wall. "Great!" Said Fred as he plonked himself on the chair that I was sat on. Causing me to be squashed against the arm of the chair. Fred carried on oblivious to my attempts to free myself. "I need to visit Zonkos I'm nearly out of stink pellets." "Some dungbombs would also be good." George added who had sat himself next to Hermione and she like me was trying unceremoniously to get out of the chair. I saw Harry look more and more dejected. "Don't worry Harry I can't go either." I said. "You can go next time." Hermione said nicely he just smiled. Percy decided that he could make us feel better by saying. "Don't worry about it. Hogsmeades not all its cracked up to be, sure Honeydukes is great and Zonkos is frankly dangerous and it is always good to see the shrieking shack, but apart from that you aren't missing out." His words definitely did not make me feel any better about the situation and judging by the look on Harry's face he was feeling the same, but before I could voice my thoughts to him Crookshanks took a leap at scabbers who was sat in Ron's school bag. "OY!" Ron roared, seizing his bag as Crookshanks sank his claws into the material of the bag and began to try and tear it apart. "GET OFF, TOU STUPID ANIMAL!" Ron tried to grab the bag away from Crookshanks, who clung on with all his might. He began to spit and scratch. "Ron don't hurt him" Hermione yelled. I looked up and realised that the whole common room was watching as Ron span the bag around in circles. Suddenly Scabbers came flying out of tons bag. "CATCH THAT CAT!" Ron bellowed as Crookshanks freed himself and hurdled the table chasing after Scabbers who was absolutely terrified. George made a leap for Crookshanks but it was in vain as Scabbers streaked through the legs of the people in the common room and hid under a chest of draws. Ron and Hermione both heaved there pets away from the scene with great difficulty. I smiled to myself realising that they where both alright then I headed for my dorm. I went to the bathroom and got changed for bed. Then I climbed into the warmth of my bed and I put my head on my pillow and shut my eyes, but opened them when I heard the door to our common room open once more. Hermione came in and went to the bathroom to get ready once she had she to climbed into bed. "It wasn't your fault." I told Hermione she nodded then smiled at me. "Thanks Mia, night." I nodded rolled over and tried to sleep.

***I am also sorry to anybody who read this when it was being weird and published the chapter without me actually publishing it***