Talons and tea leaves

I woke up and tugged on my clothes I grabbed Hermione and shook her until she woke up. Once we where both dressed we made our way downstairs. We where walking up to the great hall and we heard McGonagall shouting. "Stop, Stop!" She yelled, we both stopped and turned around to see McGonagall running towards us, to our surprise she went straight past us and carried on running. Curiosity got the better of us and we turned to see what McGonagall was shouting about and there we saw Bailey Phoenix in a very, very passionate embrace with Crabbe, I wasn't really going to describe it. We turned around and ran back to the great hall where we met up with Harry and Ron. As Ron, Hermione, Harry and I walked into the great Hall for breakfast the first thing we saw was Draco Malfoy, he seemed to be entertaining a large group of Slytherin's with a very funny story. As we passed Malfoy did a ridiculous impression of a swooning fit and there was a roar of laughter. "Ignore him." Said Hermione, who was right next to Harry. "It's not worth it." With that we sat down at the Gryffindor table.
Harry, Ron, Hermione and I set off to divination. The journey through the castle to the North Tower was a long one. Two years at Hogwarts hadn't taught us anything about the castle, and we had never been inside the North Tower before. "There's got to be a shortcut." Ron panted, as we climbed the seventh long staircase and emerged on an unfamiliar landing, where there was nothing but a large painting of a long stretch of grass hanging on the Stonewall."I think it's this way." Said Hermione, peering down the empty passage to the right. "Can't be." Said Ron. "That's south. Look, you can see a bit of the lake out of the window..." Whilst they argued I on the other hand was watching the painting. A fat, dapple grey pony had just ambled onto the grass and was grazing nonchalantly. I was used to the subject of Hogwarts paintings moving around and leaving their frames to visit each other, but I always loved to watch them. A moment later, I shot, squat knight in a suit of armour as clanked into the picture after his pony. By the look of the grass stains on his knees, he had just fallen off. "Aha." He shouted after seeing Harry, Ron, Hermione and I. After talking to him some more he decided to lead us to the North tower.
Climbed the last few steps and emerged

On a tiny landing, where most of the class was assembled having got here before us. There was no doors in this landing, Ron nudged Harry and I, and pointed at the ceiling, where a circular trap door was a brass plaque on it simple tree on the way, different Asian teacher, Harry read. How are we supposed to get up there? As though an answer to his question, the trapdoor suddenly opened, and the silvery lad at the standard rate it at my feet. Everyone went silent I climbed it and Harry was not far behind we emerged in the into the strangest looking classroom I had ever seen. It didn't look like a classroom at all, in fact it looks like a cross between someone's attic and the old-fashioned teashop. At least 20 small circular tables were crammed inside it, all surrounded by since armchairs and suck that up everything was lit with a dim, crimson light, the curtains at the window are all closed, and many lamps were draped with red scarves. The fire which was burning onto the crowded mantelpiece was giving off heavy sort of perfume as it heated the large copper cattle. The shelves running around a circular wall is a crumpled dusty looking feathers. "Welcome class, welcome." she said in a raspy voice. "The art of divination is a art that many of people lack but if you do have the inner eye I can teach you great things." Hermione and I sat on a table by ourselves whilst Harry and Ron sat on the other side of the room. We got almost all the way throughout the lesson until the teacher begat to say something about a thing called the grim she went into great detail about what it looked like I glanced down at my tea cup and realised, that I too had the grim. As soon as the lesson ended we ran from the classroom not ever wanting to go back. But sadly we had more lessons until the end of the day where I could go to bed and sleep. At leas u had lunch and supper to look forward too.