Flight of the Fat Lady

Hi I am updating yay!! I would like to say thank you to @riversong09 who came up with the one of the characters and is really nice so follow them they is cool and has a cool propfile and a cool book. Read it!! Thanks

Rav xx

I awoke on Halloween morning and got dressed and then trudged downstairs unhappily. You had to have a signed permission slip to go to Hogsmeade and Remus wouldn't sign mine, he said he wasn't he wasn't a parent or a carer carer so how could he sign it. If you ask me he was glancing at the newspaper that had Sirius Black's face on the front too much. I reached the common room and met up with Harry he was looking as happy as I felt. We reached the great Hall and I saw that me and Harry where the only ones down from the common rooms. "Don't worry Harry." I said. "I can't go either." He smiled sadly. "What are you going to do?" He asked me. "Well, I think I need to go and see Dumbledore about who I have to stay with after the school years finishes." I said it had been on my mind a bit, unlike the last two years I wanted to know beforehand instead of a week until the end of school. "What about you?" I asked. "Dunno." Replied Harry he shrugged. "You could go and see Lupin, maybe he could tel you about your Boggart." True i had not been in the room but I had heard from practically everyone else who had witnessed it, including Harry himself. We looked up to see that more people had started to come into the great hall people where laughing and talking as they came to eat the delicious food that the school had to offer. Harry and I looked up as we saw all of our fellow Gryffindor's come and sit at our table. Some of them looked at me fearfully and others not at all. Then there where a few that attempted a weak smile as they walked past I was kind enough to return it instead of shouting at them that I had not seen my dad since I was a baby, let alone spent my holiday breaking him out of Azkaban prison. Hermione looked extremely tired this morning. "Are you alright?" I asked her, She had started looking a lot more tired than she usually did lately and I was getting curious. "Yes I am fine." She answered with a fake smile. I raised my eyebrows at her, I was going to find out. I love solving mysterious its so mysterious.

After breakfast everyone left to go to Hogsmeade. Me and Harry stood at the top of the stairs waving them off. Once they disappeared from sight I turned to Harry. " What are you going to do?" He shrugged "I don't know, I might go and see Lupin." I smiled "Have fun!" i said with as much cheeriness as i could muster but we both new that we wanted to be with our two best friends exploring Hogsmeade. I turned and waved as I walked up the stairs on the way to Dumbledore's office. I got to the two stone gargoyles guarding the entrance to his office. I had know idea what the password to get in was so i attempted to squeeze through the gap put the gargoyles just got closer together. I heard a friendly hum of laughter behind me, I span around to become face to face with Dumbledore. "Your gargoyles attempted to pancake me." I stated, Dumbledore laughed once more. "Sherbet Lemons." He spoke to the gargoyles who in response began to twist revealing a staircase. Dumbledore gestured for me to climb the staircase. It began to climb as it span around, it was like something out of Narnia. I had found the books in a box in the attic and had began to read. I was truly attached to those books, but as I had to leave the orphanage so fast I did not have time to go and collect them. I had dreamed for many years that one day that I could find Narnia in the back of my wardrobe but it never happened. Instead I  got Hogwarts and it was just as good if not better. I stepped off the stairs and into Dumbledore's office it was absolutely stunning there was too much for me to describe at once but the foremost thing that stuck out the most was the phoenix that was a red color with oranges and yellows that almost seemed to swirl over the elegant bird as though it was engulfed in flames. The eyes of the bird reminded me so much of my owl Genesis it was a look that sparkled with intelligence and a lot of mischievousness, yet the creature looked at Dumbledore with a look in his eye that showed nothing less than devoted loyalty towards his master. "So what is it that you wanted to talk to me about Mia." He asked gently but in a voice that made me think that he already knew. "I want to know where I am staying over the summer. Every year I find out right at the end and I hate the suddenness of it. I want to know where I am going so I can prepare myself and look forward to the summer instead of not knowing until the last moment." I took a deep breath after that long sentence. Dumbledore sat down at his chair in front of his desk. "I can tell you where you are going but you may not like where you are going. Would you like to know or wait?" "I want to KNOW!" I almost shouted. Who was it i wondered why might i not like it. "We cannot find anybody who can take you this summer." He began. "But there is one place that you can go to. You are going to have to go back to the orphanage." Silently without another word a took a step backwards and ran out of the office down the staircase, past the gargoyles and across the corridor.