The sorting

I can't believe that I have updated twice in one day that is like a new record thanks don't forget to like and comment
•••Mia's P.O.V.•••

I heard voice echoed through the train: 'We will be reaching Hogwarts in five minutes'time. Please leave your luggage on the train, it will be taken to the school separately.'
My stomach lurched with nerves, Ron and Harry also looked pale. We joined the crowd running through the corridor. When the train finally stopped there was a fight to get off the older students were pushing the younger ones out of the way. Finally Me, Ron and Harry got off. We all looked around unsure of where to go. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice it was Hagrid. "First years, first years, All first years come to me please!" "Hagrid" Me and Harry shouted, we both went over to him Ron came to, he looked in awe because Hagrid was so tall. We said our Hellos and then we walked to the boats there was at least a dozen Harry and Ron got in a boat with two other people. I walked along and then I found Hermione and Neville and another person I did not know I went and I sat down in their boat. "hello again" I smiled at Hermione, who looked at me and smiled back. Rowing over the lake was so hard that it was too much effort to talk. We rowed through a weeping willow whose branches parted for us to go through. When we were on the other side we finally saw the castle it was huge, it had turrets so high it looks like they could touch the sky. When we did finally get off the boats Hagrid lead us up to the front door of the castle he knocked two times then opened the door the corridor was so big that we walked the massive group. Suddenly a woman with thin brown hair tied back in a tight bun and a green hats stood in front of us "now" she said "we shall sort you into your houses and for the next seven years your house will be your family they will celebrate your achievements and also pay for your mistakes now I shall go make sure they're ready for you wait here." And with that she walked back through the door. Whilst we are waiting for her to return a boy with blonde hair almost white walked over to Harry. "Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He said proudly offering his hand to Harry. Unfortunately for a Ron he started laughing and I started giggling. "You think my name is funny do? Well there is no question what yours is ginger hair hand-me-down robes your a Weasley." He sneered "And who are you?" He asked. But before I could reply Professor McGonagall came back she took one look at Draco and gave him a glare. With one last look he turned around and went back to his friends. "We are ready for you now." She said that she turned and opened the doors to the great hall as we walked down the lines of tables students turned around to watch us go past. Professor McGonagle got out I long piece of parchment in which she started to read names off she went down the list and it was taking a long time but eventually we reached the name Harry Potter. Everybody in the hall gasped as his name was spoken they were all wondering the same thing did he actually survive Voldermort's curse. Harry looked scared as he walked up to the stool.then a ratty old hat was placed in his head but to my surprise the heart began to speak he was going on about courage and bravery but also cunningness I could see that Harry was whispering something under his breath I couldn't see what it was but the hat could definitely tell. "Not Slytherin ehh. You have lots you accomplish Slytherin could help you on your way to glory know well then I guess I'll have to be Gryffindor then." I can tell instantly which tables griffin door because they burst into extremely loud tears. Then my name was called. I walked up to the small stool and sat on it, the hat was placed on my head. "Tricky you could go to ways you could go to Gryffindor like your parents are you can go to Slytherin like the rest of your family you have bravery and courage but you also have cunningness and slyness. These are both Gryffindor and Slytherin traits.I think you're going to be like your parents so it will have to be Gryffindor." I grinned like the Cheshire cat and ran to join the table that was cheering like mad. I think I'm going to like being in Gryffindor Hermione also got into Gryffindor so did Ron. What's the headmaster had made a speech food appeared on the table. After absolutely selling myself up on food I decided that it will be time to retire to bed. Thankfully Hermione agreed, we followed the prefects up the stairs the stairs were amazing they have pictures of that changed and waved at you walk past. When we arrived at our common room after saying the password the prefect pointed at two doorways, one lead to the boys and another lead to the girls dorm me and, Hermione ran up the stairs to find our trunks that had already been left at the bottom of our beds too tired to unpack or get changed we just fell straight into bed and fell asleep thinking of the great day and even better days ahead.