Shoping for school

(Sorry I am such an idiot for not updating but I will try too as much as possible. Also don't forget to add an idea for an character and if you see any mistakes comment but please don't be cruel swear in Dobbys life the most sacred promise in the world anyway back to the story thanks for reading you guys are amazing
Thanks thanks thanks)

•••Mia's P.O.V.•••

As I looked down Diagon Alley I saw even more strange people, their were people with long pointed hats and people with long billowing cloaks. Some people even had sticks that they where waving around. "What is this place." I breathed in amazement.
"Welcome to Diagon Alley." Hagrid said happily. "Diagon Alley?" Harry asked. Hagrid didn't even answer he just carried on walking down the street, as me and Harry struggled to keep up. We approached a ginormous building with a gold sign that read "GRINGOTS." "Hagrid what is Gringots." Harry asked. "Gringots is one of the biggest wizard bank in the world." When we walked up to the door we read the warning on it "ENTER STRANGER, BUT TAKE HEED
OF WHAT AWAITS THE SIN OF GREED,
FOR THOSE WHO TAKE, BUT DO NOT EARN,
MUST PAY MOST DEARLY IN THEIR TURN,
SO IF YOU SEEK BENEATH OUR FLOORS,
A TREASURE THAT WAS NEVER YOURS,
THEIF, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, BEWARE,
OF FINDING MORE THAN TREASURE THERE." After I had read the warning I shoved open the doors and looked around to see tiny shrivelled thing with big ears, what are they? But without asking Hagrid answered. "Goblins," he said, "Smart things goblins." He whispered as though he was scared they would hear. He placed a key on the desk an said. "Vault 259." He said loudly the goblin looked at the key trying to detect forgery. When he was happy with it he got up and waddled over to a door and went through it, I turned to look at Hagrid who motioned for me to follow. we walked up to a giant roller coaster thing and we all climbed aboard and it took off like a rocket. "Vault 259." The goblin said I walked in and gasped as I saw heaps and heaps of money stacked in piles. "WOW!!!" I turned around and saw Harry look in in awe at the amount of money. I grasped the bag that the goblin had given me put in some of the money but there was so much of it, it made little difference. Then we got back on the cart and sped down to a different vault this time Harry went in and again gasped at the amount of money that was in their. "Is this all for me?" He asked Hagrid. "Yeh don't think yer parents would ave left ya with nothin did ya." He laughed. "Oh and on strict hogwart business can I have you get you know what in vault you know which." He said handing him a letter to the goblin which had the Hogwarts crest on it. The goblin took one look at the letter and went to another vault which he opened. I looked in expecting to see tons of money but instead sat a small lumpy parcel. Hagrid walked in and took it he then turned around to face us. "Better not tell anyone about this." He said shifting uncomfortably.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
When we eventually got out of Gringots we walked down the crowded streets again. "Right then, let's he you sorted." He said and led us to a shop called flourish and blots. "This is where everyone gets there books." Hagrid smiled. After we had gotten our books we got parchment, ink and Hagrid also surprised me and Harry with two amazing owls one was white with little brown flecks and it had Carmel coloured eyes. The other was just as stunning it had black feathers with no other colour and it was quite tall and had purple eyes, that shone with a mischievous spark. The white almost instantly hopped over to Harry and the black one jumped on to my shoulder. "Well then what are you gonna call them." Hagrid asked impatiently. "Hedwig." Harry said almost immediately. I turned around to look at my Owl then after much debating with myself I decided on Genesis. "Come on then." Said Hagrid. We then walked over to a new shop that was called Olivanders. We walked inside the shop and it smelled musty and old but it was also quite comforting. Harry went first and things got dramatic as the shop owner handed him a wand and he looked uncomfortable doing it. Then he said something about the wand and that it had a twin I can't say I was listening, I was to busy admiring Genesis then my name was called. I walked over to the counter and stood there transfixed on the amount of wands their. He handed me several wands but they all broke things and sent them flying. "Here." he said handing me another it was beautiful it looked as though someone had twisted it. It was solid black and had stars engraved on the handle. I took hold of it and warm air was shot in all directions. I was so happy that u didn't that everyone in the shop had gone quiet and was staring at me. "What." I said then looked down at the floor. I swung my hair over my shoulder to walk out but screamed when I saw that it was candy floss pink. "Your a metamorphosis." Hagrid said. "A metamorphosis is someone that can change their appearance at will." "Wow!" I said still in shock. then we walked out of the shop and up Diagon Alley. "You will sleep here tonight." Hagrid said gesturing towards the leaky cauldron then he turned and waved the he was lost to the crowd which I found surprising due to how big he was. "You ready to go." Harry asked I nodded and we headed for our rooms. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was engulfed into dreams about what had happened today. Then I slept soundly for the rest of the night.