one.

Cassie

Daniel.

My own brother fucking kidnapped me and to add to it he looked like he was enjoying this. Daniel closed the door behind him and then he walked over to me. When he stood in front of me he went down so that he was in the same level as me. Daniel looked exactly like how I had last seen him around six months ago. The day I left Miami, I was already so mad at him and now that he was in front of me, I was even madder, like, he fucking kidnapped his own sister. That gave me every reason to be mad at him.

He grabbed my chin to move my head up a little. I moved my head so he was not touching me anymore. "You have changed so much," Daniel said softly and by the way he said it, I didn't know if he found it good or bad. Not that I cared anyways.

"Leave me alone, Daniel," I said, moving my head to the side so that I was not looking at him anymore. I didn't want to look at him because everytime I did, I was getting madder and madder by the second. It was just a matter of time before I completely snapped at him.

Daniel chuckled lightly and stood tall again. "I told you, I was going to come for you," he said to me and when I turned my head around to look at him he had a smirk on his lips. He was totally enjoying me being tied up in this damn chair. This was fucked up in so many ways.

"You left out the part where you were going to kidnap me. How could you?" I asked angrily and raised my voice a little. I seriously didn't understand why he had to do this when there were so many ways in this world to end and argument. This wasn't making anything better between us, everything just got worse. It made me a little bit sad inside to be honest because I was his little sister, I was supposed to feel protected by him and trust him but instead I felt helpless around him and I was scared of him because if he was capable to kidnap me what else could he possibly do to me?

"I could because I can," Daniel replied, the smirk on his lips widening. His minions or whatever you wanna call in it the background were chuckling lightly and I just rolled my eyes at them. Stupid idiots. "And because I don't want you around Justin," Daniel added and I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes once again.

I knew that he didn't like the thought of me and Justin together but that he had to kidnap me because of it was complete and utter bullshit. It had been months, he needed to get over it.

"For fucks sake Daniel, why can't you just accept the fact that we love each other and that we want to be with each other," I snapped angrily. When it came to this subject Daniel was like a broken record, repeating himself over and over again and it was getting on my nerves. He was either going to accept it or he was going to shut up about it. "It's none of your goddamn business who I am seeing," I said, looking into his eyes and spitting out every word so he could understand my point. "I am old enough," I scoffed and rolled my eyes once again.

"Watch how you are talking to me," Daniel growled through gritted teeth and walked closer to me, grabbing my chin harshly. I looked into his eyes and all I could see was anger. I had seen Daniel angry but he was never angry at me. He just started getting mad at me since he started dating his russian girlfriend and since he knew about Justin and I but even then he was not as angry as he was right now. I knew that I was having a big mouth and I was risking a lot by being like this but I had nothing to lose right now.

"Or what Daniel? You already tied me up, are you going to put a bullet through my head or slap me next?" I tested. "Go for it," I shrugged but I looked away. I sounded confident on the outside but on the inside I was terrified. I knew that he was not going to kill me but it wouldn't be the first time he laid hand on me. I just hoped he wouldn't right now.

"Cassandra, calla-te!" Daniel spoke out angrily. He grabbed my chin tighter and turned my head so I would look at him again. He was doing that thing again, where he was speaking in spanish and speaking out my full name to let me know that he was really angry.