Chapter 4

"Go Toews go," I shouted as Jonathan had a break away. He swiftly moved around Marchand, Iginla, Chara, Krug and Soderberg. They all weren't fast enough to knock the puck away from Jonathan.

Once Jonathan successfully knocked the puck into the back of the net the entire arena exploded. The person next to me nearly spilled his beer all over the floor and jumped up screaming in excitement. I cheered as well, "Fuck yeah! Captain! Nice goal!" I may not get to watch many games, but when I do it's pretty awesome. During warm ups I walked around the arena savoring every last second. I can't believe I'm in the United Center... And I got the tickets from Jonathan Toews.

"Ohhh man! That was such a sweet goal! I can't believe he did that," The get next to me mumbled. He was actually pretty cute. He hand smooth blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"Yeah! It was really beast, huh," I replied with a large smile on my face before turning to him. He was wearing a Corey Crawford jersey. I laughed. Gah. I absolutely hate Crawford. My dad raised me a Bruins fan. So when we lost to the Hawks in 2013 I nearly threw a fit and vowed to hate Crawford for the rest of my life.

I looked down at my outfit and studied the t-shirt that Jonathan gave me. I giggled at when he gave it to me...

"Come on Jessie! You can't go to the game in your work clothes! Do you have any shirts at home?! I can drive you there, so you can, you know? Change," He exclaimed.

I did have a shirt at home... But nope. Will not let him drive me home. Will not let him see my dump. If he saw where I lived he'd probably make me his charity case. Nope. Nope. Nope. I can do it all on my own.

I shook my head fast, "Uh nah. I don't. I usually don't have time to shop for anything... Haha... You know!?! College tuition," I exclaimed back with a little smile on my face.

"Alright... Come on! Follow me," Jonathan exclaimed pulling me off his couch, dragging me by my wrist down a hall in his condo.

He led me to his bedroom. "Sit," He demanded and let go of my wrist. I sat down on his bed and he walked over to his closet, pulling the door opened.

"Alright... I know you're on the skinny side but this... One should fit you," He told me and turned around throwing a Blackhawks t-shirt at me.

I sighed and slipped my work shirt over my head and pulled on the tshirt that Jonathan had given me. When I looked over at him again he had the look of shock on his face. "What," I asked and raised an eye brow.

"You-You're not just skinny... Your ribs! Why!?! Do you ever eat," Jonathan asked with shock completely playing on his face.

I sighed and looked at him, "College Tuition Toews. College Tuition."

"Hey, uh are you alright?! You seem to be pretty out of it right now," the cute guy next to me mumbled and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh," I shook myself out of it, "I'm completely fine! Just got lost in thought! Oh! I'm Jessie by the way! It's nice to meet you!"

He smiled back and stuck his hand out, "Sean! Nice to meet you! Do you come to games often?!"

"Uh, no actually! My... Eh... Friend is a part of the organization and he wanted me to come to a game so I could see what it was all about," I rep(lied) with a little smile playing on my face.

"Oh that's coo-OH SHIT COME ON CROW. Motherfucker needs to actually make saves," He mumbled and shook his head as Patrice Bergeron put on in behind Crawford.

I giggled and said, "Patrice Bergeron has actually always been one of my favorite players. My dad... Uh raised me a bruins fan."

Sean gave me a skeptical look, "oh, so then what made you become a fan? Them winning the Cup?"

I shook my head rapidly before mumbling, "No, I moved here and kinda got the culture driven into me, I guess. I mean, the Bruins are always my guys especially come Playoffs... But I guess you could call the Hawks my secondary team. Especially since my buddy is a part of the organization."

"Oh! That makes sense... What does your friend do in the organization," Sean asked, now genuinely interested.

"Oh," I started, "he uhm... He does some work in the locker room and on the bench sometimes, when they need a sub."

"Very cool! So then I take it that you're dating him? Or," Sean trailed off with an eyebrow raised at me.

"Uhm... Kinda," I lied. He's starting to get kinda creepy. "He and I are working on that department right now."

"Oh... And... We lost..."

"Yeah," I mumbled and quickly jumped up from the seat, "it was nice meeting you Sean! Maybe I'll see you around!"

"Yeah, you too Jessie! Hope to see you around," He told me with a smile. I shrugged and made sure I had my non existing stuff.

Then I stalked off and continued to study the United Center a little more. All of the stuff around was so cool. After a few minutes I decided that it was probably time that I headed down to the locker room. When I got there, girlfriends and wives were all in the locker room visiting their respected player. I looked around and saw Jonathan sitting in his stall. I quickly shuffled over to him and smiled, "You had a good game Jonathan. Don't take it hard."

He looked up at me with his deep brown eyes and smiled slightly before standing up and opening his arms, "Thanks Jessie. But, man... I missed so many opportunities. At the end especially. I still can't believe I missed that one pass from Sharpy!"

"Jonny it's okay," I mumbled over his shoulder and I wrapped my arms around his torso.

He chuckled, "Nah..." He pulled away and looked at me, "So did you enjoy the game?"

"haha yeah! I got to see my favorite hockey player play! And score a goal," I told him with a large smile playing on my face, "I've been waiting for forever just to see him play live!"

"I'm your favorite hockey player," Jonathan asked and raised an eyebrow with a smile bright on his face. His brown eyes had something that I couldn't even read.

"Ah... No... Actually Patrice Bergeron is... You couldn't've asked me to a better game, huh," I questioned as I looked up at him with a smile playing on my face.

He looked down at me with a little pout playing on his cute lips, "Ah. That makes sense... Why can't I be your favorite player though?!"

I giggled and replied, "Born and raised! Black and Gold till I'm dead and cold!"

"Whatever. Let me finish getting my shoes on. Then I'll take you home," He exclaimed as he sat back down in his stall.

"Uh, you need to take me to the Diner... Then I can walk home from there 's fine if you do that," I informed with my eyes looking down into his.

"Okay," He sounded unsure, "Why do-."

He was cut off by Kris Versteeg coming over, "AH! The Waitress from that Diner a few months ago! How ya been, Jessie!?"

"Hey Kris! It's nice to see ya again," I exclaimed with a smile and gave him a high five, "I've been great! How about you?!"

"Ah, not bad. Which is extremely weird after a loss," He replied with a smile playing on his face.

~~~

Hope you like it!! :)