Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Leah

What have I done?

How could I have done that to my own sister?

I know we're not close or anything like that but it's like an un-written rule that you never kiss or sleep with your sister's boyfriend or... future husband.

Oh God I'm so bad, I'm a slut. I'm a stupid naive slut.

But thinking about it, what was he doing?

Kissing his future wife's sister!

Then it hit me, he kissed me, ME.

Does that mean he liked me? Oh God that's silly he can't like me, can he?

NO! He has Jess, Why would he want me?

Then why did he kiss me?

Was he drunk? I couldn't remember smelling any alcohol on his breath. Just the thought of his breath on mine, his skin to mine, it made my stomach do flips. I feel light headed, disorientated and I felt hot and sweaty at the thought of him near me, kissing me... touching me.

No! Stop thinking about it Leah. I told myself, it was a moment of madness. It will most likely never happen again and if I kept on thinking that it would I would be letting my own heart down.

I needed air I was thinking far too much about what just happened. I wanted to run away and never see him again out of embarrassment. He must think so badly of me. I bet he thinks me a slut as well now.

I was standing outside on the terrace looking out of the dark gardens. I still couldn't control my heart and the thoughts running through my head.

Even if what I just did was very bad that kiss... it was... incredible. I mean it was amazing. He was amazing and however much I know it couldn't happen again and that it was bad. I so wanted too.

I wish he was here again, kissing me again, touching me...

"Hello beautiful" a voice said behind me.

I knew that voice that sent ice cold shivers all down my body that made my heart stop beating and jumped to my throat. You know that panicking feeling where you can't control your breathing or your eyes from tearing up, you don't know whether to move or not and you forget how to speak.

I slowly made myself turn round to look in the eyes of the devil that I haven't seen for so long but things were different now, I was different. I'm not that naive, young helpless girl anymore. I'm smarter now, I've learnt from my mistakes, mistakes like never being in the same room as him.

I started walking past him to go back to the party. I didn't feel save here, with him all alone. As I moved past him he pulled his arms out and pulled me into a hug. I was scared and shocked at what he was doing so I just stood there still, letting him hug me.

"Cousin I've missed you. And you've missed me, haven't you... oh I can see it in your eyes. You've missed me" he said pulling out of his hug but kept me at arm's length, laughing at me. "Wow, you look... incredible. These last five years have done you wonders" he started rubbing his hands on my arms. I pulled away and took a step back hitting the concrete wall around the terrace.

"What... do you... want?" I tried to say but the panicking feeling was back when he moved closer to me and I couldn't go back anymore.

"That's not a very nice way to talk to your cousin that you haven't seen in five years Leah" he said brushing the back of his hand across my cheek. "You've grown into yourself. Your face has lost its baby fat and your figure... you're ravishing. Your full breasts and curvy hips are lusting. I bet them hips of yours can do wonders" he said moving closer and groping my waist.