1: Mia's World

"We're all addicted to something that takes the pain away."

As a little girl, I've always wondered what I would be when I grew up. I want to own my very own dance studio and teach kids who didn't have anything. I wanted to give those kids something to live for. But all that came crashing down when my daddy died and I was left with my mother. My mother never loved me the way I needed her to. She never pushed me to succeed, she only focused on bringing me down. I was never good enough for her and it hurt me in ways I can't even explain.

I never imagined in a million years that I would be one of the most known video vixens in Miami, New York and anywhere else you can think of. In high school, I was never the 'It' girl, but now it's different. Everyone wants a piece of Mia. Mia Parson is the girl everyone desires and the girl all the other bitches hate. I'm perfect in their eyes! My smooth, chocolate brown skin and my tall, curvy figure is what keeps these niggas on their toes.

I am Mia Parson and there's no other that can do it like me. You can call me conceited, but I think I'm just confident. Confidence is the key to succeeding in this industry. If you don't think you're the best for the job, who will? You have to sell your look and make them believe that no one could do it better than you.

But there are the downs to this business. The parties, the drugs and the men can become too much at times. If you get caught up in it, it's hard to withdraw yourself.

Right now, I was just relaxing and taking sometime out for myself. Today I didn't have any shoots or videos and for that I was thankful. I was laid back on the couch watching one my favorite movies of all time, Bridesmaid.

My iPhone 6 lit up and vibrated from the coffee table. I groaned and picked it up to see who was calling me. It was my manager and my best friend, Ramone. Ramone was the one who scheduled all my shoots and bookings, but he was also my best friend. The one I confided in and the one who I trusted more than anyone in this business. I accepted the call and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hey Mone', what's up?" I answered.

"Nothin' much. Club Ice is opening tonight and the owner asked can you make an appearance? Nothin' too serious. Just show up and show out," he explained.

I sighed, "Ugh, I really don't feel like it today, Mone'. I wanted to relax today and get some rest."

He sucked his teeth, "Come on, Mia. We haven't been out forever and plus we don't even gotta stay long!" he whined making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever," I groaned. "But I'm not staying out all long because I have a shoot tomorrow and I wanna be well rested. I been working like crazy!"

"Aight mamas. You know I won't steer you wrong! Rocki and Malea coming with us too."

"I guess. See you then."

It was now six o'clock and I groaned in annoyance because I knew I had to start getting ready. I didn't want to go, but Ramone isn't giving me much of a choice. I put my hair up in a ponytail to keep it out of my face for the meantime.

I scanned my closet for the perfect dress and I ended up picking out a long sleeved black bodysuit with a red blazer. I sat the outfit down on the bed and went over to my vanity so I could do my makeup.

I didn't want to do too much, but I still wanted to look good. As a video vixen, it's important that you stay on your a game. Never let one of these bitches catch you lacking. I look my best whenever I go out.

After applying foundation, I applied a deep gray eye shadow to my eyes and winged my eyeliner. I was going for the smokey eye look because it's my favorite. I added Ruby Woo to my lips and now my look is complete.

I took my hair out the ponytail holder and shook it a loose. I ran my fingers through my 28' inch Malaysian wavy extensions. I plugged up my curling wand and proceeded to curl my hair. I checked the time on my phone. Ramone and the girls should be here soon

I fluffed my hair one last time before I slipped on my clothes and my shoes. Grabbing my MCM clutch from my dresser, I waltzed downstairs with everything I need for the night and waited for Ramone, Rocki and Malea to arrive.

*

"Bitch, this club is poppin' already!" Rocki exclaimed as we walked in Club Ice, side by side.

I laughed, "Yeah it really is. But I just wanna have a few drinks, dance a lil' and take my ass home!" I replied.

Malea sucked her teeth, "Girl, shut up. Enjoy yaself!"

I rolled my eyes. Her smart mouth pissed me off sometimes, but I'll let her slide right now since I'm trying to have a good time tonight.

"Ramone, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back," I whispered in his ear.

He glared at me, "Aight, but you betta' not be doing what I think you doing," he scoffed.

I rolled my eyes, "Need I remind you that I'm a grown ass woman? Now if you'll excuse me," I pushed past him and found my way to the bathroom.

I found an empty stall and locked it. I grabbed the small baggy out of my purse and scooped the blow under my nail. I snorted it in one nostril and repeated the process two more times before standing up and coming out the stall.

She Twerkin by Ca$hOut blasted through the club's speakers. I worked my way through the crowd until I found Ramone, Rocki, Malea dancing in the middle of the dance floor. I joined them and twerked to the beat of the song.

"Welcome to Club Ice!" the DJ shouted causing the crowd to get hype.

The drugs were traveling through my bloodstream and I definitely started to feel it.

"Okay okay! I see y'all enjoying yourself already! We have a special guest in the building tonight! The Queen Vixen, Miss Mia Parson!"

I smiled and waved at my supporters. I had a pretty strong fan base. I'm building my brand and my supporters are always down for whatever crazy shit I got planned.

My vision was a little blurry and I stumbled over my words as we left the club. I was high as a kite and drunk as hell.

"You better not be high, Mia!" Ramone snapped.

Rocki and Malea caught a cab home because they claim they had other moves to make. To be honest, they probably left with some niggas. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

"No Mone! Why you don't believe me?"

"You have a problem, Mia Parson," he shook his head. "One day, everybody gon' see it. You better get some help before it all blows up in your face."

"I don't have a problem, Ramone. It's just a little something I do to ease the pain."

Okay so I'm bringing this back. It's a little different than the last time. Same plot, but definitely more thought out.

What y'all think of Mia so far and of the story in general?

Comment and Vote