Stella Rose Salvatore

~Just a heads up: This chapter is VERY long, but that makes it more interesting! Lol! Dive in and enjoy!~

~2 Weeks Later~

Elena's POV:

"Take your time, Princess. No one's in a hurry to meet you," Damon said sarcastically as he stroked my belly.

"Daddy needs to learn patience," I giggled as Stella kicked.

Damon shook his head grinning then kissed me. I happily returned the kiss earning a hard kick.

"Still ruining the moment aren't you, Stella," He sighed.

"Hey, Damon!" Stefan called from the living room. "Come here a minute! I need to talk to you!"

"Can it wait?!" Damon called back.

"No!"

Damon groaned in irritation, untangled himself from me, then got up from the bed. I frowned as he went downstairs to his brother.

Stefan's POV:

I heard Damon's loud footsteps on the stairs then he came into view.

"What's up?" He asked when he reached the bottom.

"When were you going to tell me you were guarding Klaus?" I questioned.

"Let's see...um like never."

"Damon, stop being an ass," I crossed my arms annoyed. "Alaric said your shift starts tonight. I'm going with you."

"Sorry, brother. Not gonna happen," He said sternly.

"You don't get a say in this. I'm going with you whether you like it or not."

"Not if you have a broken neck," Damon threatened.

"Damon Salvatore!" Katherine scolding scaring the life out of both of us. "You lay a finger on Stefan and I'll drive a stake through your heart!"

"Relax, Kath! I was kidding!"

She narrowed her eyes at him then left the room to tend to Scarlett who had just started crying.

I turned back to my brother and gave him a smug look.

"You can come," Damon spat out. "But if Rebekah finds us and goes after your ass, don't expect any help from me."

"Duly noted."

He scowled at me,"Don't do that, Stefan.

"Do what?"

"Act like me. There's only one eternal stud," Damon smirked.

"And his name is Damon Salvatore," We said in unison and I rolled my eyes.

"You better start packing. We leave tonight," Damon growled then went back upstairs.

I snorted then waited until he disappeared back in his room. I went upstairs to the nursery where Katherine was putting Scarlett down for a nap.

That night Damon and I kissed our fiancées goodbye. They believed we were going on a road trip which was a lie that I wish I didn't have to tell. I pecked Scarlett's cheek as Damon grabbed the black duffel bag off the couch. Scarlett started fussing again and Katherine bounced her a little bit.

"Don't be gone too long, Damon," Elena kissed him again. "You know Stella could come at any moment."

"I know, Lanabug. I know," Damon replied. "Call me the moment you feel anything. Understand?"