It's A Girl

~This is just a little fun chapter to entertain you guys while I finish the next chapter. Hope it isn't too bad! Lol~

Damon's POV:

We arrived home to find half of the living room destroyed. The couch was flipped over, several vases were broken, and a couple bottles of bourbon were shattered on the Persian rug.

"What happened?" Elena asked as she took in the scene.

"I think hurricane Stefan and Katherine hit," I replied annoyed.

With my vampire hearing, I could hear squealing and giggling coming from Stefan's room. "Hey, Stefan!" I yelled up the stairs.

The noises stopped and I heard the door open then footsteps on the stairs. Stefan came into view wearing nothing but a pair of sweatpants. "What?" He grumbled.

"You owe me two bottles of bourbon and a new Persian rug, Jackass," I hissed.

"Oh yeah," He tried to imitate my smirk which was an epic fail on his part. "Sorry about that."

"Next time you pair of horny rabbits want to have fun, don't destroy the damn house." I could hear Elena stifle a laugh behind me.

Stefan wasn't amused. "Duly noted," He quoted me then turned around and went back upstairs.

I watched him open mouthed. What the hell? He was turning into a bronze headed version of me! Not cool, Baby Brother. Not cool.

"Well that was interesting," Elena busted out laughing.

"Is it just me or does he seem familiar?"

"I can't believe he's turning into you!"

I just shook my head and started to clean up Stefan and Katherine's mess. I swept up the broken glass then threw the rug away. I then flipped the couch back over and cleaned up the shattered vases.

"He only wants your attention," Elena said softly as she sat down on the couch.

"How? By imitating me?"

"You should have a guys night out, Damon. Just the two of you."

"Maybe you're right," I sat down beside her.

"He loves you. Remember that."

"I know, Elena. I know." I smiled at her and she got a big grin on her face. "What?"

She smirked. "Time to call Alaric again."

I smiled and shook my head at her then got my phone out. I dialed Alaric's number and it rang.

Before I could say anything Alaric answered,"What, Damon?"

"Hello to you too, Ric."

"Hi. Now what do you want?"

I smirked,"We need you and Jenna over here."

"Weird. We're already on the way. Jenna wanted to see Elena."

"Great," I heard crying in the background. "Mini Saltzman sounds just like you, Ric. Grumpy and complaining."

"Ass," Alaric said then hung up.

"Well?" Elena asked as she tenderly stroked her belly.

"They're all on their way." I then dialed Caroline's number next.

"Hello?" Her chipper voice answered.

"Hey, Barbie. Drop what you're doing, grab Wolf Boy, and get to the boarding house. Elena and I found out the sex of the baby."

"Yay!" She squealed so loudly I had to pull the phone away from my ear. I heard grumbling in the background then a male voice.

"Is Wolf Boy with you?"

"Maybe..."

I rolled my eyes,"Just get over here."

"Come on, Tyler! Put your pants back on! We've gotta go!" She hung up.

Elena started laughing and I joined her. We called the rest of our family and in 10 minutes we were all in the living room. Stefan and Katherine were still upstairs doing God knows what, but that was fine with me.

Elena snuggled up next to me on the couch content. Her feet were already slightly swollen, but she was beautiful none the less.

"Anyone want to take a guess on what the baby is?" I asked as I wrapped my arm around Elena. She was ice cold. "Elena Gilbert!" I scolded which startled her. "Are you freezing and not telling me?!"

She blushed then nodded like a child that got caught stealing something,"I didn't want to bother you. I got so excited about telling them about our baby that I didn't notice anymore." I gave her a warning look then got up and got her a blanket. I wrapped it tightly around her and I noticed that her round stomach poked out under the blanket. I then got a fire started in the fireplace for her. "Thank you," Elena whispered.

I gave her a smile then turned back to the group. "Sorry, Guys. As I was saying, anyone have a guess?"

"Boy," Jeremy said.

"Dunno," Tyler answered.

"Girl...no boy..no.." Bonnie couldn't decide.

"Girl," Matt replied.

"I have no idea," Alaric patted Miranda's back.

"Boy!" Jenna smiled.

"A boy and girl!" Caroline squealed. Everyone turned and looked at her. "What? It could be twins."

"It's not twins, Care," Elena laid her head on my shoulder.

"It's a girl," I announced proudly.

Everyone then started talking at once.

"Did you pick out a name yet?" I heard Jenna ask.

"Not yet," Elena glanced at me. I smirked in response.

When no one was paying attention, I leaned down to Elena's stomach and whispered,"Daddy loves you, Princess."

Elena jumped then smiled,"She kicked!" Caroline and Bonnie rushed over and placed their hands on Elena's stomach. They laughed as they felt her kick.

"Hey, Sweet Baby," Caroline cooed. "It's your Aunt Caroline. You're going to be sooo spoiled!"

"Hey, Baby," Bonnie grinned. "Even though your Daddy's an ass, I'll still come see you when you get here."

I shot Bonnie a look and she gladly returned it. "Ow," Elena complained making me snap out of the staring contest between Bonnie and I.

"Something wrong?" I asked concerned.

"No," She stretched a little. "She just likes to push her feet against my rib cage."

"Conner was the same way," Bonnie smiled.

"Don't hurt Mommy, Princess," I tenderly stroked her stomach. "I know you want attention, but you don't have to hurt Mommy to get it."

"God. She must really love you talking to her. She's kicking me to death," Elena massaged part of her stomach.

"You're turning soft!" Caroline giggled.

"Me? Soft? Nahh."

"I told you!" Elena snickered.

"I'm never going soft," I ignored them.

We continued to talk and discuss things about the baby and I heard Jenna, Caroline, and Bonnie whispering about a baby shower. I smiled to myself. This was going to be interesting.