Loved No More

Stefan's POV:

I needed to talk to Elena. Just once. That was it. I needed to explain to her why I left and why I'm a servant of Klaus's. She wasn't home so I assumed she was with Damon. It hurt a little bit knowing that she loves Damon, but I have Rebekah now.

I was hiding in the trees and saw a light on in Damon's room. I jumped onto a nearby tree branch and perched in the shadows. It was there that I witnessed a shirtless Damon feeding on a shirtless Elena. I was shocked. Did he compel her or did she let him? I felt the urge to crash through the window and tear my brother off of her, but resisted it. Instead, I watched. I watched as he carried her to the bed. I watched as he fed her his blood. I only hoped that he wouldn't kill her. She made it clear to me that she wanted to choose. I watched as Elena pinned Damon down. I watched as she took his place. I saw everything. I turned away. A single glittering tear fell from my eye.

Elena was my life. She was the only reason I haven't gone suicidal and staked myself to put me out of my misery. She was the reason I had gone to Klaus in the first place. Well, her and the fact that my brother was dying. I knew it would kill her if Damon died and I knew that because, whether Elena admitted it or not, she loved him. I got the proof I needed at the hospital. I went to leave when I felt her gaze on me. I turned back, accidentally stepping into the light. She saw me crouched on the branch, her mouth in an O.

"Stefan," I heard Elena whisper, her voice breaking.

She frowned then dramatically snuggled into Damon's arms. She was intentionally trying to hurt me. She no longer loved me. I turned and disappeared into the night.

Elena's POV:

I couldn't sleep after seeing Stefan. He had seen everything. Then I had intentionally hurt him. What is wrong with me? Nothing, Elena. Forget about him.

I woke up next to a sleeping Damon who's hair was sticking up every which way. It was pretty cute. I carefully got out of bed and picked up the first article of clothing I found. Damon's shirt. I slipped it on then went to the bathroom. I studied myself in the mirror. My long brown hair, my chocolate brown eyes, and...is that a bite mark? Great. I sighed then undressed and hopped in the shower after placing a towel on the bar in grabbing distance. I let the steaming hot water beat the stress from my back. I finally switched it off then reached for my towel. It was gone. Did it fall? I poked my head out from behind the curtain and checked the floor.

"Missing something?" Damon asked cheekily. He was sitting up on the counter cross-legged with a huge smirk on his handsome face. The only thing he was wearing was a pair of his black boxers. It was more than what I had which was absolutely nothing except a shower curtain.

"Give it back, Damon," I rolled my eyes at the arrogant vampire who had stole my towel and knew that I knew.

"It seems to have grown legs and walked into the bedroom."

"You have got to be kidding me."

"'Fraid not," He grinned obviously enjoying himself.

"Go get it."

"Why me? You have a pair of legs. Use them."

"You have vampire speed. Why don't you use that?" I retorted as Damon did his sexy eye thing causing my heart to skip a beat.

"Touché."

"So get it."

"I'm not getting it."

"Fine. Toss me your shirt."

"What shirt?" Damon smirked as my eyes widened in anger while my cheeks flushed red.

"Oh god no."

He laughed his mesmerizing laugh as I did a face palm.

"Please please please get me the towel,"I begged which is something I wasn't proud of doing.

"Mmm..no."

"Please?"

"No."

"Preetty please?"

"Nope."

"I'll let you feed on me again," I gave him a glimpse of my neck which had a red bite mark visible on it.

"Nice bite mark. Looks familiar. Oh wait. It's mine."

I blushed again as he chuckled in amusement causing his amazing blue eyes to shimmer. Much to Damon's surprise, I quickly stomped out of the shower and into the bedroom. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me.

"That bite mark on your shoulder..I've seen it before..oh yeah-"

"Don't even,"I cut him off bitterly, not really in the mood for his humor.

"Come on, Elena," He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he kissed my cheek. "I was only being playful."

"I better go. Jeremy's probably wondering where I am."

"You're going to stay here though. Right?"

"Let me talk to Jer."

"Alright," Damon kissed me again then left so I could get dressed. It was going to take a while to convince Jeremy that it was a good idea for me to stay with Damon.