Date Shot To Hell

Damon's POV:

With my vampire hearing that I had just realized returned, I heard Stefan compel some guy. I wasn't entirely sure what he was up to, but I knew it wasn't good.

I heard Elena cry out and jump up as a waiter bumped into the back of her chair making her spill her wine all over her dress.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" He apologized.

Yeah I'm sure he was. I grabbed my napkin and handed it to her so she could dry some of it up.

"Did you just grab my ass?!" I heard Elena demand.

"What?!" I snapped.

"He grabbed my ass!" She said as I saw him do it again.

Oh hell no. I stood up then punched the waiter out cold in front of the whole restaurant. I didn't care. That idiot was messing with my girl. That's just something you do not do.

"Damon!" Elena exclaimed shocked.

I heard Stefan and Rebekah snickering from across the room. In a flash, I was all the way on the other side of the room in front of my brother. I grabbed him by the front of his shirt and threw him into the table. Rebekah snarled and charged at me. I was so angry and high on adrenalin that I grabbed her by her neck and let her join her fiancé.

Stefan had gotten up and froze when he saw Rebekah on the ground. I saw the veins creep down his face and I felt mine do the same. We charged each other as Rebekah and Elena watched in shock. I dodged a blow from Stefan then slammed him against the wall. I held him against the wall by his throat.

"I thought Mummy taught you to act better in public, Little Bro." He didn't reply. Instead he clinched his jaw.

Then without realizing what was happening, my own brother grabbed a steak knife off a tray that a waiter was passing by with and thrusted it deep into my stomach. I grunted as my hand lost its grip on Stefan's neck. "I thought Mummy taught you better than to pick fights with your little brother."

I glared at him as I found a good grip on the knife. He and his Barbie Klaus left in a flash. I hissed as I pulled the knife out and threw it away from me.

"Damon!" Elena was suddenly next to me. "Are you ok?!"

"Yeah," I managed to stand up. "Just peachy."

I then realized that the entire restaurant had seen the fight. I sighed and began to compel the couple at the table next to me. It was going to be a very long damn night.