I'm ready now.

<<>>

Avie's POV.

I've decided to go on a short soul searching for 5 days at least before I get back to work. Its just that moment when you feel like you just want to be alone. Just to think things through and reflect on what's been going around in your life lately. The feeling of wanting to be away for awhile and leave everything behind. That kind of feeling when you want time for yourself, time to just be with yourself and breath a new air.

After crying the night Emily was brought to the hospital for some reasons concerning everything around me, I came to a decision of wanting to get away without any one knowing where. So I talked to Eiffer over the phone and told him I'd just be away, we kind of argued about me not telling him where I'm going but in the end he caved in to my request when I said that I need this.

The next morning, I noticed Landon hasn't come home so I just sent him a message to look after Lily cause I'll be going some place for a few days. I booked a flight for tonight and talked to Lily about my little trip. I know I promised I'd never go away again but this time I promised I'd call her every day and then she finally said okay. I gave further instructions to Dolly and a memo to the office that I will resume by next week and mailed Shelby about it. I kind of wanna avoid her questions and I know she's a bit upset since I haven't been telling her about what's going on.

At exactly 6 in the evening, I took off to catch my flight in about an hour. I asked Eiffer not to come, Emily needs him right now and I don't want to add up to his stress. I looked back and waved ba-bye to Lily and Dolly. Just when I was about to get in the car, I saw Landon coming up, still in the clothes he wore yesterday.

He came up looking a little confused.

"You were serious about your sms?" I nodded. I'm not actually in the mood for his teasing right now.

"Anything wrong?" he asked.

"I just need some air, a little space." I said and he nodded and pulled me in a hug.

"Wherever you're going, you be safe and let us know if you're alright." He whispered.

"Yupp. I will. I have to go Lan. Take care of Lily." I said as he opens the back seat and gives the driver a go. I looked over at the side mirror and saw him pick up Lily as the wave bye.

<<>>

I arrived in Central London, I headed straight to Lanesborough Hotel where I have a reservation for a Royal Suite. The butler awaits for my arrival and assists me all the way to my room.

As I close the door behind, I took a bubble bath as I relax my mind. I preferred coming over at this hour of the night to avoid the eyes of the media and any other nosy journalists documenting every step we take and make out a story out of it.

I drifted off to sleep right away after.

The next day, I went for run, only to the extent of my capabilities of course. A little exercise won't hurt and for a change of routine. After that, I went for a walk at the Kew gardens and sat on a bench while I admire the surroundings and the silence it brings. I couldn't help but smile when I saw different couples passing by.

I looked over at the other side and saw a man and woman, there was a gap in between them and the woman had a sad face while the man was telling her something. Moments later he stood up and left leaving the woman in obvious pain. She didn't show no emotion but her eyes gave it away. She looked at me and stood up going the other direction.

I thought of Eiffer. Of Emily, of Lily and my plans.

Everything was in sync until me and Eiffer got back together. I am happy and I have no regrets about it but sometimes it can really be overwhelming. Its like things happened so fast and it seems I have completely forgotten that I came back for a reason. And yes, Eiffer does love me, I know that but just like him, I have this guilt inside me.