You again.

** Avie's POV **

<<>>

As soon as the crowd dispersed, we all gathered in the balcony for a minute of fresh air. I breathed in the air of the night. It was a successful night. I laughed a little remembering the event and I can't wait to check on the news tomorrow.

Callie came sweeping from behind as she hands me a drink. She was smiling widely at me and winked.

"Bratty," She said and we shared a laugh of indeed being brats as we raised our glass for a toast.

"Did you see her face? Her make up was smudged all over! Her legs wide open on the floor was so hilarious!" She described it with a laugh and I know it's so mean of me to do it on purpose but she started it. I'll finish it.

"If I were her, I'd lay low from the lime light for a little while." She said and that's when I thought that now is the right time to convince Callie to get in the modeling business.I scanned her up and down and I'm a hundred percent sure she can and will deliver the clothing line well. I've no doubt she'll give every outfit justice and with me as the new boss of Glam Clothing line, it's going to be easy to let her walk in the run way.

Glamour Clothing line is the biggest and brightest designer clothes and when I found out that the owner bid for half the shares of it, I competed and asked Landon to help me out so I can have it and we achieved it. We managed to keep our transactions in secrecy. Of course I knew about Emily's agent having plans of luring their way for the company to hire Emily's services and tomorrow she'll receive the most wonderful news of her career. I approved of her application without even going through her portfolio.

As a matter of fact, some of the well known designers didn't recommend her, see, this clothing line has very high standards and I had to charm them so they would approve of Emily and they later on gave in. Emily not knowing she'll be working under me will of course shine the brightest but only for a little while.

I also secretly inserted Callie's pictures in the folder for starters. When the photographers and all those concerned get through the pictures, they select the best and call the models in. Once they see potential, they train them and they transform them into becoming one of the best in their field. I'm sure they will be calling Callie. She's got what it takes.

It also didn't escape my ears on how Emily got to be on the run way when her height didn't even pass for the screening. Of course Eiffer's money talked. That's one of the perks of having millions in your name. You get to buy things, everything. You can even pay for ones dignity and respect but not every body of course. There are just some people in this world who are willing to sell their souls for the love of money.

"Are you even listening?" Callie said snapping me out of my reverie. I looked over her and smiled.

"Sorry cal, you know me when I zone out, I totally get lost." I explained.

"Yeah, you and your mind. What's the next move?" She asked and I placed my drink in the table aside and held her hand and gave her a puppy dog face hoping it would work. She furrowed her brows at me and I knew by the way she looks that she knows I'm going to ask a favor.

"Hmmmm. Ookkkaayyyy. It's starting to scare me..." She said and I smiled.

"It's not going to be." I said assuring her.

"What is it?" She grew curious and closed her eyes. She does this when she's about to hear something, I smiled lightly.

"I want you to model for Glamour." I said as calmly as I could and her eyes remained closed. I could feel her shaking a bit.