Little Lily.

<<>>

Avie's POV.

I woke up and found myself under a huge comfy white sheet. I tossed to my side and yawned before remembering what happened last night and when it dawned at me, I got off the bed ninja style and looked around and found out I wasn't dreaming at all. I was still in my dress last night and I couldn't help but notice that the place is even more wonderful in day light. The couch was actually a bed and that's where I slept. I looked around looking for Eiffer.

I went outside and stretched when he came from the exit with Mcdonalds take out.

"Morning sleepy head" I took a moment to remember where I was.

"Morning, what happened last night?" I asked.

He then placed the take out on the table just beside the swing and I sat and curled up on the side of it facing him. I don't even know why I haven't even left yet and I don't know why I'm so freaking comfortable when I shouldn't be.

"Breakfast first" he said handing me a cup of coffee and pulling the table so it was now in front of us. I sipped some coffee and found my tummy starving. I never really get hungry in the morning but now it's not the same.

I dug in on the take out not minding how I look.

"So what happened last night?" I asked and Eiffer chuckled a little.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full." I gave him a peace sign before I got back on chewing my mouth full. After that I sipped some coffee and turned to him again.

"You slept on my shoulders and I tried waking you up but you were already in a deep slumber, so I took you in and tucked you to bed" he said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry for the trouble"

"You're no trouble." He assured with a smile. A different smile this time. It was way better than last night. He looks so freshened up and he really looks hot in the morning. And damn those eyes, they burn into me when he gives me a look. A glance is even enough to send shivers down my spine.

'Okay, enough of your day dreaming' said my brain so I pushed it all back and silently ate my break fast.

After getting done, I spent the next minutes admiring every detail of the place. Its really amazing, its like you're not in the center of the city at all. Its very relaxing and wow, I must say I kind of wish I have a great hiding place like this one.

"Averine.." Eiffer called from behind. I Looked over at him and he had a puzzled look in his eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked and he furrowed his brows debating whether or not to say something.

"Hmm, you said something last night that really got me intrigued." I stood there recalling every word I said but it was hard to focus when the gorgeous man in front of you is taking off his shirt revealing those fine abs and those fine lean biceps. He really did work hard on his body.

Shaking off my thoughts and backing out from ogling, I tried once again to remember what I could've said that could be intriguing but I came up with nothing.

"What did I say?" I asked and he stepped a little closer.

"You said something about making "them" pay." He said quoting them and that's when my brain started to process properly and win back over my damn sick heart. I pulled up my pretense act and smiled a little.

"I don't know why but I really can't seem to get it off my head. Did someone else hurt you in any way? I mean, what really happened in your world?" he said and I tried to keep up with my act but my walls were slowly breaking, making me want to spill things out but I just can't do that yet.