Happiness.

<<>>

Avie's POV.

"You're walking too slow wolfy" I said in his ear.

When the old lady got tired, we set off to go back to the motel and I got my piggy back ride but I noticed how slow Eiffer was walking.

"The slower I walk, the longer I can hold you" I wiped off the side of his face dripping with sweat.

"You'll get yourself too tired" I said and I saw his dimple knowing he gave me a smile.

"I won't. you're the perfect energizer." He let out a laugh and I hold tighter but not tight enough to strangle me.

"Tell me when I get too heavy and tell me when you're too tired" I said leaning closer.

"I'll never get tired of you." He said and I can't help but smile.

"Even if I'm a stubborn fat ass?" I asked as if I was back to being in high school.

"Even so" he said.

"Even if I eat a lot?"

"Even if you double your weight"

"Even if I look like a zombie in the morning?"

"Even if you look like it all day." He said laughing.

"Why?" I asked and I tilted my head further so I could see him closer.

"As long as its still you, I would never get tired." He said smiling at me and that earned him another kiss. The supposed to be 20 minute walk turne to be 45 minutes due to him walking slow carrying me on his back.

When we were out of the woods, I got down and let him stretch as I rub his back.

"I'll give you a massage later" I said and he smiled and pulled me for a kiss before wrapping his arms around my waist and we continue to walk back in the bar for food. Its already past 4 and we only had apples for lunch and knowing us both, that isn't enough.

We ordered their biggest burger meal and we happily ate it together combining our fries and exchanging drinks. He got a diet coke, I got pepsi and just like how we used to be back then, we end up exchanging after we figure out that we like what the other got.

After lunch we headed off to an open barn not far enough from behind where there was a hut under a massive tree. The air is fresh and the silence is serene. The horses were over on the other side with a fence preventing them from coming here and the other side were there were cows ready for milking.

After we had our little tour, we seated under the tree. He leaned on the tree while I settle in between him as he pulls me closer. The kind of which tells you that if he could hold you like this forever, he definitely will.

"Would you mind living a life like this?" he asked and I smiled and shook my head.

"If it would mean peace and serenity, away from the stress of the limelight and business, I'd never mind having this kind of life. The calmness of this place is just perfect, I can breathe easily, without having to worry about anything."

"How about you? Would you mind?" I asked and he pointed a vacant lot just across the fences.

"You see that area, the moment I saw it, I knew it would be great for a rest house. If I'm not mistaken, on the other side of that is a lake and it would be perfect for a house. Now, for your question, I wouldn't and would never mind living a life like this. In fact I don't care where I live, as long as I get to live with you." He said holding me tighter.