The Plan.

Averines POV

<<>>

It's been 2 months since I came back and I've spent all my time in gaining back my strength. I trained with Callie and I doubled my doses and prepared my self physically. I learned how to manage my set of skills and get used to my senses. It's all coming back to me and I think I'm ready, ready to get even.

2 months has passed and we've come up with nothing on Kendrick Leigh. He's good at hiding. I've been tracking down Eiffer's pack and found out that they too are looking for me in secrecy. Good move on them but I have to be smarter. Smart enough that they didn't notice I was tailing back their investigation.

They need not to find me because I'll freely show myself. They've been working with Godiva, she almost came close to figuring where our gates stand but me and Landon managed to quickly lure the direction away. If they find out about our gates location, they will come and it will not be good for my kingdom and I have to protect my people from the wrath of Emily's poison. I'm not going let her in my world or touch my kind.

The counsel has come up with zero suspicious behavior of Emily. According to them she seems to be just a socialite Luna. One who just lets her world spin around her Alpha. I've seen pictures of them, pictures of them holding hands, pictures of her smooching him all over and pictures of their touchy public display of affection? One thing I noticed in the pictures is that Eiffer never smiled. Something inside me wanted to see his smile. He seems to pose one same look in every picture taken, his alpha plain blank look.

Not wanting to dwell over a picture I just shrug the tiny bit of jealousy aside. I told myself that I ain't got no time for that and besides it seems like they're both doing good. According to my sources, Annie and Theo had left and Shelby and Enzo are also planning on leaving the pack. I wonder why tho'. I also found out that Eiffer is determined to find me but I can't risk him succeeding so we did our ways to distract and give them wrong directions.

The only way to get to Kendrick Leigh is through Emily. The only way to get to Emily is through Eiffer and the only way to get to them is for me to execute a plan or a good reason to be back in their land. Of course they won't know about what we already know. I've given them wrong information and misled them in their own investigation. Though Eiffer is still finding me, I ironed out my abduction and gave them a lead that made them believe it was just a masked rebel who had done it to me, just to spite my crown and they bought it. They obviously cannot accept the fact that a wolf had done it, even when Godiva is insisting its their kind so I gave them the relief that its not their kind.

I don't know how or why or when but since I came back I have this heavy thing about  wolves. I've got nothing but the desire to have my revenge. It's my desire that had kept me away and distant to my own dad, even my mom. For them I've been indifferent. I am different. I've changed and I like it this way.

Landon came up from behind as he hooks his arm around me snapping me back to reality.

"Hello there Mrs. Thomas," He said.

"Hello Mr. Thomas. What makes you so giddy today?" I asked and he chuckled a little.

"Nothing, aren't I always giddy?" It was my turn to chuckle. The only time he gets this aura is when Callie is around. I've been eyeing them 2 for 3 years and I know how Landon would go to extremes for her.

"Only Callie can make you like this." I said as he stiffened back to his norm.

"Are we going back on that discussion again?" He says pretending to be annoyed.

"You know she's been showing you all the signs, she's been letting you know her feelings and has been showing it without a doubt and you just stand and ignore it when the truth is you badly wanna be with her too."