24. An accident or two

I'm sorry for being so late. Turns out my PC had a lot bigger problems than a virus or two. 

As it turns out it was the hard disk, so all of my memory may or may not vanish. The chances of fixing this problem are like 20% but i'm taking them and getting a friend to try and fix it for me. So in the mean time all i could do was try to remember what i wrote and re write it. Sorry if updates are slow, that's all. 

Have a nice time reading.

Jackie's p.o.v

After a week of the incident with Andy and the scene in the gym I couldn't help but be on guard when I was with Ethan. I couldn't stop the blush when he would even get near me let alone kiss him properly without panicking I would let myself do something like that again.

"So after a long list of pros and cons I concluded there is not one pro in dating that ape."

Maybe I should take my mind of things and learn more about Andy. I miss the thrill of dealing with a case and the FBI hasn't called me in a while.

"Earth to Jackie."

"Oh what? Did you say something Taz?"

"Yes and I tried to sound like you to get your attention but nothing. What has gotten into you? You have been distracted all week and you said you will help me deal with you know..." She leaned to whisper. "With my Landon problem."

Right, I had that thing too.

"I have an idea. Why don't we go to their school to surprise them? We have only few classes anyway." That was I can deal with Andy and Landon at once.

"Perfect. I am up for that."

I wasn;t so sure Tazia was aware of her own actions because she skipped the last class and spent it in the girl's bathroom getting ready.

We got on the bus and Tazia for the first time looked outside the window instead of talking.

I didn't interrupt her because I enjoyed the quiet.

As we got to the school Tazia's jaw dropped.

"What the hell is this school?"

"It's for rich and talented kids."

"Please tell me Landon and Logan are rich. Please." She looked desperate.

"No, they are on scholarship. They both are pretty smart."

"Damn it, there goes the IQ insults I prepared for him."

I wasn;t sure why I laughed at that moment, but seeing the carefree Tazia struggle made me realize we were both changing.

We entered the school but we probably caught them on lunch break because it was full with kids outside.

"Let's go. This will sure surprise them. Maybe we should have called them first." I looked around for Ethan.

"Nah, surprise is better." Tazia added scanning the crowd herself.

"I can't see Ethan anywhere."

"Neither can I."

My eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of Andy. He however was already staring at me. But he didn't smile or came to me as usual; instead he turned his head away and got lost in the crowd.

Suddenly I felt presence behind me.

"Well isn't this nice." One voice

"Well Isn't this splendid." Other voice.