The Lemon Party

WARNING! CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT! DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE!

You and Leo went to Reno for your honeymoon. With your money that you saved, you were able to get a VIP suite at a luxury resort. With Leo in his human form of course. After shopping for some time, you two went back to your suite and had some 'fun'. It was so hot outside that when you went back, you had to change to something more comfortable. "Honey? Where are you?" Leo asked. "I'm in the bathroom!" you said. You came out wearing a blue bra and blue underwear. Leo caught on. "Are you sure you want to do this, Princess? My animal instincts might take over." Leo said, as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Captain, I'm a grown woman. Take over all you want." you said. "Fine." Leo said as he took off his shirt and pants. (He's still human.) He pushed you on the bed. He topped you. He smashed his lips onto yours. He asked for entrance. You let him pass. Every millimeter was explored by him. You moaned at this. He was satisfied at this, so he broke apart and started sucking at your neck. You moaned even more with every hickey he left. Growing impatient, he took off your bra and started sucking your left bud, while playing with the other with his fingers. You moaned your heart off. "Le-e-oo." you moaned. He kept going for about 30 minutes, alternating each bud. He started kissing all over you, from your collarbone to your stomach. He got to your underwear. He ripped it off, throwing it across the room, also removing his. He bent down and licked your slit, making you moan louder.

Alternate Ending #1
He then took off his underwear, then aligned his member with your entrance. "Ready?" Leo asked. You nodded slowly. He entered you, with pain running through your body. "It hurts!" you yelled. "It will adjust." Leo said. You waited, then pain turned into pleasure. He started pumping. "Ahh. Le-o faster...harder..." you moaned, enjoying this time. He went faster and harder, hitting your G spot every time. "(Y/N)! I'm about to cum!" Leo said. "Me too!" you said. "Leo!" "(Y/N)!" You screamed each others names as he released his sticky seed inside of you. He exited. You two collapsed on the bed, exhausted of the work. He snaked his arm around your waist. "I love you." Leo said. "I love you too." you said. You both drifted off to sleep, still naked.

Alternate Ending #2
You decide to take charge. You rub his area, making him drop his member. You got on your knees and put his member in your mouth. You licked his tip, earning churrs from him. "Quit teasing me." Leo said. You then started to deep throat him. You kept sucking on his member, making him moan louder. He started moving his hips around and pushing your head deeper, making his member scrape against your throat. You just kept sucking until he came to his peak. You could feel him coming close. "Ah! (Y/N)!" Leo yelled. His warm seed flowed into your mouth. You gladly swallowed it. "I love you." you said. "I love you too." Leo said. You two fell asleep on the floor, not caring about anything except each other right now.

A/N: Ok, well that just happened. This was my first time writing a lemon, so please bare (WE BARE BEARS!) with me. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys later. BYE!!!!🐢🐢🐢🐢