When You Meet His Family

You woke up today realizing something. You hadn't met Leo's family yet. Leo would always talk about them, but you never really met them. You then decided that it must be done today. You texted him.

You: Hey Leo! Can I please talk to you about something?

He replied in a matter of 30 seconds.

Leo: Sure. What's up?

You: When will I meet your family?

Leo: O-O Do you want to meet them?

You: Yes

Leo: Fine, follow these directions.

He then sent you a photo of directions on where to go and how to make it to their lair. You smiled. Leo texted you again.

Leo: Good luck! 😉

You sighed. You grabbed your phone and started following the directions.

----TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO
YOU BY ICE CREAM KITTY----

You were walking in the sewers. Still following the directions. When directions ended, you looked up from your phone. You then saw what looked like a subway, but more...homey. You walked in. "Hello? Is anyone here?" you called out. "(Y/N)!" Leo called out to you, running to you. You guys hugged. "Guys! I want you to meet someone!" he called out to his brothers. Suddenly there was not one, not two, but three turtles like Leo, that came out. "Guys, I want you meet (Y/N), my, um, girlfriend." he nervously said. "Hello!" you said. "Pleasure to meet you! I'm Donatello but you may call me Donnie, Don, or D" Donnie said while bowing slightly. This made you giggle a little. "Name's Raphael. But I prefer Raph." Raph bluntly said. "Nice to meet you too." you said sarcastically. "Hey dudedette! I'm Michaelangelo! Or you can call me Mikey!" Mikey said happily. "It's nice to meet, most, of you!" you said, obviously aiming at Raph. Raph just rolled his eyes. Then, a human sized rat came out wearing some kind of robe. Everyone stood in a line and bowed, so you do the same. "Leonardo, what is the meaning of this?" he said calmly. "Sensei, this is (Y/N), my girlfriend." Leo said while blushing. The rat man looked at me, stroking his beard. "H-Hello" you stuttered out. "My name is Master Splinter. I have heard much about you from Leonardo" Splinter said. You blushed, along with Leo. "You may come whenever you wish, but you must promise to never speak of our existence." Splinter said. "I promise, Sensei" you said while bowing. "Very well." Splinter said. Everyone went to do their own things afterwards. "Well that went better than expected." you said to your boyfriend. He then kissed your temple. "I told you they would like you" Leo said.

A/N: Omg this was a really long chapter for me! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I would like to thank @Elemental_Dragons for voting on all of my chapters! Thank you! And I'll see you soon! -allaboutthatleo