When You Are Sick

A/N: Herro!! I wanted to tell you guys that I will be having a contest. You guys have to comment on a song that you and Leo can sing together. No inappropriate content please. If there is a tie, I will choose one of my favorite songs. The song must have two parts for you and Leo. The winning song will be in the next next chapter, When You Sing Together. The contest will end when I post When You Sing Together. Thanks guys! BTW, (Y/F/SH) is your favorite show. Enjoy this one!

Today, you weren't feeling so good. You just stayed home all day, there was no point of going to school anyways. Your parents understood, they did say you came down with a fever though.
You didn't need to get the Hamato family sick too, so you just stayed away from them until you felt better. You were watching (Y/F/SH). Suddenly, your phone dinged noise. You picked it up and see that Leo texted you.

Leo: Hey princess! R u ok?

You: Hey Leo. Yeah, I'm fine. I just have a fever.

Leo: ...

Leo: I'm coming over.

You panicked

You: Leo, I'm ok. You don't have to.

He didn't respond after that. You groaned. A few minutes later, you heard tapping. You knew it was Leo. "Hi, princess." Leo said quietly. "Captain, why did you come here? You might get sick too." you pointed out. "If you haven't noticed, I would rather be sick and with you, than be healthy and away from you." Leo said, holding your hands. You blushed. You were so lucky to have a boyfriend like him. Leo got on the bed with you. (Nope. No lemons yet. No. Stop thinking wrong!) You two then snuggled together for the rest of the night.

A/N: So yeah. Don't forget to enter the contest and tune in for the next next chapter for the winning song. Thanks again. BYE!!!!🐢🐢🐢🐢