When You Guys Break Up

A/N: Hey guys! I know I said that you guys would fight, but I got to thinking. Maybe Leo fighting with Raph then taking his anger out on you seems too unoriginal. I don't do unoriginal. Also go follow Dacia-the-wolf-chibi because she is awesome! Don't forget that (Y/F/I/C) is your favorite ice-cream and (Y/F/S) is your favorite show. So, without further a do, here is the chapter. Enjoy!!!!

Today was unlike any other day you had for a long time. You broke up with your boyfriend. The only good thing about it was that is was a mutual break-up. But that didn't mean everything was better. You were in the lair watching Space Heroes, without Leo. (shocker. I know.) He was in the dojo training and talking with Master Splinter. Lucky for you, you hated the commercials during the show, so you listened in on their conversation. "Sensei, I know we have been training with (Y/N) for a while now. But, I was maybe thinking that she might be in more danger now, since Shredder now has confirmation that we know her." Leo said after their training was done. You just thought that he was joking, even though it was his serious tone. "Leonardo, I respect your decision to protect the one you love, we must tell her." Splinter said. You still didn't believe them, or more like you didn't WANT to believe them. They later came out of the dojo, with very serious and sad faces. You just sat there on the couch, playing dumb. You now just needed confirmation that it was true. "(Y/N), we need to talk." Leo said. "Okaaay." you said skeptically. You both went to Leo's room to talk. "(Y/N) you know that I love you, right?" Leo said. "Of coarse I do." you said. "Out of love, I have to tell you. That, we must break-up." Leo said. Your heart broke into billions of little pieces. You didn't hold back your tears, but rather let it all out. But you didn't let it out all on him, but ran and cried all the way home. There was no point in questioning him because you already heard what they were talking about before in the dojo. The first things you did when you got home was grab a tub of (Y/F/I/C) and turned on (Y/F/S). You didn't want to watch Space Heroes after that because it reminded you too much of Leo. If you're wondering where your parents are, they died on their business trip. So, now the only people you have are Alex (your friend) and you. "I guess boys just looove to break-up with me." you said to yourself, extending the word 'love'. You now are broken up with your turtle.