When Mikey Is Jelly (hey that rymes)

You and Leo have been training all day. When he finally allowed you to take a break, you went to the kitchen to get water. You felt an arm around your waist. You giggled. "Captain? What are you doi-" you were cut off by yourself when you saw that it wasn't Leo who was holding your waist. But it was Mikey. "MIKEY?! What ARE you doing?" you asked, swatting his arms away from your waist. "Showing you some love, mama~" Mikey said. You realized Mikey was still on HIS mating season. (I believe that the turtles have their seasons one at a time. That's why Mikey seemed normal when Leo was on his.) You ran back to the dojo. "Leo! Mikey is still on his mating season!" you said. "We know! But we locked him in his room!" Leo said. "Well, obviously not!" you said. Just then, Mikey came down from the branch of the tree and pulled off the 'Spiderman Kiss' on you. You swatted him away, making him fall hard on the ground. "Why you gotta be a party pooper, mama?" Mikey said. Leo grabbed you and put you behind him. "Mikey, leave (Y/N) alone." Leo said sternly. Mikey only hissed back in response. "I thought you liked Renet!" you said. "Well...Renet ain't here, mama~" Mikey said as he got up and walked closer to both of you. Leo tackled him then pushed him in his (Mikey's) room, along with food and a bucket. Then, he barricaded the door with wood and nails from who knows where. He stopped and gasped for air because he was tired. "Now all we need to do is keep him there for a week." Leo said. You giggled. "At least I can still come over here to spend some time with you." you said as you kissed his cheek. Then you and Leo just spent time together, laughing purposely to get Mikey jealous and upset.