The Wedding

The wedding was put together. It was almost time. You were at your house with your bridesmaid, getting ready for your big day. Your bridesmaid was obviously your cousin April. You and Leo decided he would be wedded in his turtle form, so you couldn't invite your outside friends. The theme was obviously blue. So, April wore a blue spaghetti strap dress. You came out of your bathroom to reveal your beautiful white dress, which showed your hourglass figure. It sparkled in the sunlight and had a semi-long train. You also had your veil, but you didn't put it on just yet. April even did your hair. It was in a low and fancy bun. You wore a tiny bit of make-up because you honestly didn't need any. You also wore white high heels. "You look beautiful!" April beamed. "You too!" you said. You two were fangirling. "I wonder how Captain is doing." you wondered in your head.

----AT THE LAIR----

"Where is my tie? I need my tie! Mikey, I sware if you took it-"Leo said as he panicked. Raph cut him off. "Calm down bro." Raph said. "Your right. Your right. Everything's gonna be fine." Leo said as he breathing in and out. Leo was just going to wear a blue tie today. His brothers were his best men. Splinter was going to be the priest guy. His brothers were going to wear black bow ties. "Come on guys! We have to be in the dojo now." Donnie said. Yeah, you guys couldn't think of anywhere else to have the wedding. You guys just placed a few chairs and an arch of flowers in the dojo. All the boys got in their place. You and April took her car to the lair because you didn't want your's and April's dress to get dirty. You guys also held your dresses up when you went in the manhole cover and through the sewers to get to the lair. When you got there, April went inside the dojo to get in her place while you stayed outside and waited for the music (aka your que) to start. You put on your veil. You guys just considered having Mikey do the music with a rented violin. Then, the music started. You walked in. You looked at your soon-to-be husband as you walked up the isle. He looked at you too and smiled. You smiled back. You stood across from him. "Dearly beloveds, we have gathered here today to witness the union of these two souls in matrimony. If there is anyone who does not approve of this union, speak now or forever hold your peace." MS said. "I ob-" Mikey started. He was cut off by, Ice-cream kitty (Did you think it would be Raph? XD) meowing. "Meow." Ice-cream kitty said. "Your right, girl. Nevermind!" Mikey said. You guys continued. "Leonardo, do you take (Y/N) as your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold. Through sickness and in health. For as long as you both shall live?" MS asked. "I do." Leo said. "And (Y/N), do you take Leonardo as your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold. Through sickness and in health. For as long as you both shall live?" MS asked. "I do." you said. You both slipped on the other person's ring. "Then, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." MS said. Leo smirked and showed no hesitation to take off your veil, carry you bridal style, then kiss you. You joined in the kiss while everyone cheered, clapped, or whistled. You intertwined your fingers with his as you both walked back down the isle. "Wait." you said as you stopped. You turned around and threw the bouquet you had, backwards. April caught it. Everyone looked at April and Donnie. They both blushed. "Don't take this wedding stuff down yet. I'm gonna land myself a turtle!" April said. It was memorable. Today, was the start of a new life.

But, when you and Leo honeymooned, it was like sex in the city...'cause it was......