Apologizing

A week has passed by since you saw the Hamato family. Mikey had just texted you, saying that it's safe to come back now. (Can we trust him?) You trusted Mikey. (Dangit.) You were heading out from your lonesome apartment to the ever so suttle, manhole cover. Right when you were about to open it, your turtle popped up. "H-Hey Princess." said Leo kind of awkwardly. "H-Hi, Captain." you said with the same amount of awkwardness. You both stood there in silence. He broke it. "Look. I'm sorry if I scared you, Princess. I guess it's just something I've been waiting and wanting to do for a long time now." Leo said as a blush appeared on his face. "It's okay, Captain. Plus, I understand. Raph told me everything on the phone after Mikey told me it was safe to come back now." you said as you gave him a reassuring smile. You walked in the lair with him, intertwining fingers. "By the way, I'm confiscating your weapons until further notice." Leo said, with a smirk. You gave him a confused look, but then shrugged it off. You both laughed among yourselves as both of you realized Leo rarely smirks.

But what you didn't know, was that Mikey was watching both of you guys...glaring at his oldest brother for being with you.