Chapter 51 - Sealed With A Kiss

A/N:

THIS IS IT. THIS IS THE LAST AND FINAL CHAPTER OF SAVED BY THE BOSS!

I'm SOOOO sorry that it's so late but I had a terrible bout of writer's block and I wanted this chapter to be perfect in my eyes!

I just wanted to clarify that as I mentioned in my first ever author's note, that I would be going back to re edit the book, I'll also be editing small details of the plot such as the relationship between Lucas and Vincent. It doesn't really make sense to make them brothers so that's why Luke will have a different surname in this chapter... I will go back and edit the other details later.

(POTENTIAL SPOILER) Also, regarding the vows and shit, I have never been married and probably never will be married (love myself too much, jk) so they're like your standard vows. I've also missed out the "speak now or forever hold your peace" ish because personally I don't really like that that even has to be said - my personal opinion though! .. Just a little concerned the cliché police will start sniffing around lol.

Finally, I would like to dedicate this final chapter to AmandaMahfood for encouraging me to publish my story back in March of this year - I owe it all to her to believing in me and supporting me, thank you so much, Amanda!

Without further adoooo, here is Chapter 51 - Enjoy!

Song: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
_______________________________

Chapter 51 - Sealed With A Kiss

Scarlett's POV

"Absolutely no strippers," I warned Jasper, my hands on my hips. "I don't want a dozen scantily clad women dry humping you."

"Anything else, oh, dominant one?" He questioned, amusedly.

"Don't turn up tomorrow with a Mike Tyson tattoo on your face," I continued, counting my terms on my fingers "No surprise visit to Bangkok and absolutely no freaking monkeys."

"I think someone needs to confiscate The Hangover DVD's from you, babe," he laughed.

"Just, please, turn up tomorrow in one tattooless, sober piece," I said wryly as he rolled his eyes before kissing my forehead softly.

"I don't know, I think I could rock a Mike Tyson tattoo better than Mike Tyson," he boasted as I glared at him.

"Try it and I'll leave you crying like a little bìtch at the altar."

"I'd like to see you try," he retorted, challengingly.

"I really don't think you would, baby."

"If you two are finished here, I'd love to just open a couple of windows to get rid of the overwhelming stench of séxual tension," Melissa's voice piped up as she stared at us expectantly.

"Jeez, thanks, Melissa," I muttered sarcastically as she turned to Jasper.

"Get your àss out of here, lover boy," she clicked her fingers before shooing him out of the house. "You'll be seeing her pretty little face for the rest of your life after tomorrow, so, off you go!"

"No, not until I get my kiss," he spoke defiantly as I smiled up at him.

"Two minutes," Melissa told him before slowly retreating back to the living room.

"Guess what?" Jasper murmured softly as he caressed my cheek.

"You have a birthmark in the shape of a pénis on your àss?" I guessed as his eyes widened considerably.