Chapter 22 - A Stranger On The Streets

A/N:

Hey guys!

So, first of all, I really want to thank each and every one of you guys who have taken the time out to read my story - it's only been 4 days and I've already had over 600 views! I'm not sure if that's even a lot but it certainly has put a smile on my face.

I've dedicated this chapter to a fellow Wattpad user, AmandaMahfood - Happy (extremely early) 40th Birthday, Amanda, this chapter is your early gift! She has been nothing but absolutely lovely and sweet to me and has supported me before I even decided to publish my story. It was actually because of Amanda that I decided to publish pretty quickly instead of in a month's time when I was actually considering to publish it, so THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really hope you'll enjoy this chapter, Amanda!

Without further ado, here is chapter number 22!

Love as always,

Ana

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 22 - A Stranger On The Streets

"I can't believe we only have a week left here," I said to Jasper as we lay on the bed, watching T.V.

It was around twelve thirty in the afternoon and we were still in bed upon Jasper's insistence.

"Mm, I know," he agreed. "We should just stay here and not go back."

"Jasper," I laughed. "What about your work and staff?"

"Let's fire all of them," he whispered in my ear as I giggled.

"You are so bad, Mr Queen," I grinned at him.

"Only for you, Miss Valentina," he said softly, kissing my forehead as I got out of the bed.

"Now, are we actually going to get out of bed or do you plan to waste the whole day here?" I asked him as he groaned.

"Scarlett, please, can we just stay in bed?" He pleaded as I rolled my eyes.

"You can stay here but I'm going to get some fresh air. And, remember our reservation is for eight o'clock this evening. I won't have you looking like a slob who's just gotten out of bed," I told him, placing my hands on my hips as he smirked lazily, sending my heartbeat on a rampage.

"You are so sexy when you're being all bossy and demanding. It turns me on," he said huskily, pulling me back onto the bed as I yelped.

"Jasper!" I snapped. "Let me go, I need to have a shower!"

"Mm," he said inhaling my body. "You're right, you really do."

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

Did I really smell that bad?

"Your face!" He laughed wildly as I scowled at him.

"You are an animal, Queen." I muttered, slapping his chest.

"You are so easy, Scarlett!" He continued laughing before he sobered up. "You smell so sexy that it drives my heart, mind and soul crazy."

"You're forgiven."

"Did I forget to mention your scent also has a tendency to drive my dick insane, too?" He questioned seriously as I felt my face redden considerably.

"You're so gross, Jasper!" I groaned attempting to get off of his muscular chest.

"But you love it," he smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I don't." I muttered. "Now would you please, let me go?"