Oh god dad your killing it note the sarcasm

3 weeks later

Elana's POV
i had just been released from the hospital one week ago. I currently have to use crutches btw because of my leg and the doctor told me that its up to the doctor that I'm doing physical therapy with to decide if i'm going to be able to dance or not. Litterely nothing has happened since i left the hospital except that everyone is pissed at me except for my friends. Josh and i are still not talking to each other and the tension at home is higher than ever. I'm also going back to school on Monday btw its Sunday. Your probably wondering how lily is, well for now she's living in an orphanage but i'm going to ask my dad if he can adopt her although i don't know how he's going to react since were not on the best terms but her goes nothing. It was around 11:00 so he was probably in his room with pepper. I slowly got out of my room and made my way to theres. I knocked and i heard pepper say come in so i did. They were both cuddled up together talking, it was cute.
"Can i talk to you guys about something?"

"About what?" My dad asked

"About lily"

"What about her?" He said looking uninterested in what i had to say

"I was wondering if you guys can adopt her." When i said that pepper looked shocked and my dad looked uninterested.

"No" my dad said

"What he means to say is well think about it but we can't make any promises"

"No what i mean is no"

"Well why not"

"Because i get to say no this time"

"Excuse me, see right there you talk about loving me yet you just admitted that you got stuck with me and by the tone of your voice your not happy about it"

"I'm with elana on this one that was mean" pepper said

"Look i know it was and i-you know what i don't regret it because its true, you know what your a handful and your kind off a bitch but-"

"Is this going somewhere, do you have a point or do you just like calling me a bitch"

" what i meant to say was i love you no matter what"

"Terrible save dad, terrible" i said leaving

"Where you going?" He yelled

"Don't worry i'm just going to my room" i yelled back

Tony's POV
elana had just left our room and pepper was glaring at me.

"I messed up didn't i?"

"Yes you did"

"I should probably go fix it"

"Yes you should" as she said that i got up and made my way to Elana's room. The door was wide open so i just walked in and saw her lying on her bed and making out with someone.

"Eww" i screamed

That immediately caught there attention and they both stopped to look at me.

"You get out of my house" i said and he ran off.

"When the hell did that guy come? Thats not even the point, i came here to apologize and here i find you proving my point, actually you know what i don't care remember you don't want me to care so i won't, call him back why don't you"

"You should care that you called me a bitch"

"And i don't regret it"

"Wow father of the year" she said extremely sarcastic