Q and A with the Characters!

HARPER: Hey guys! Since we're on our way to Niagara Falls and we're bored as hell, we decided to do a Q and A!

ALEX: Hell yes! I think I may have to actually bleach my ears from Will's voice.

WILL: I dare you to sing better than me. Then we'll see.

ALEX: Fine. But just do-

DENNISE: Okay, that's enough. Will focus on the road, please. I don't want to die at such a young age.

WILL: Yeah. Whatever. Alex just doesn't want to admit that I sing better than her.

ALEX: That's because I sing better than you, bitch.

XANDER: *mumbling* I did not sign up for this.

VANESSA: EVERYBODY JUST SHUT THE HELL UP. Adam, the questions please.

ADAM: *clears his throat* What do you feel about each other on this road trip? Answer this with one word.

HARPER: Content.

ADAM: Overwhelmed.

VANESSA: HAPPY AS HELL.

ALEX: That's three words, idiot. Mine's meh.

DENNISE: Anxious.

WILL: Bored.

XANDER: Annoyed.

ADAM: Question number 2. If ever one of you dies from this road trip, what would you do? Well, that's a fucking weird question but I'll just bail. JUST KIDDING.

HARPER: I'll ask for help. I mean, why not?

XANDER: Why was one of us dead anyway? But obviously, I'll call the cops. What else would I do?

ALEX: *whispering* Well, it's pretty clear who's right in the head from the seven of us. But I'll easily find a shovel and bury the body.

VANESSA: *high fives with Alex* Same. And that's how you get away with murder, people.

DENNISE: *shaking her head* I'll go with Xander.

ADAM: Anyways, which Harry Potter house would you be in? I'd say I'll be in Ravenclaw. *shrugs*

HARPER: Tsk. You? Ravenclaw? Not judging. Definitely not. But I'll probably be in Gryffindor.

VANESSA & DENNISE: *in unison* HUFFLEPUFF!

VANESSA: Hell yes, dude!

WILL: *got his thinking cap on* Hmmm, I can be a Slytherpuff?  Yes. Definitely.

XANDER: I'll be in Gryffindor.

ALEX: I'm most definitely in Gryffinclaw. Who's to say I can't switch houses? *smirks*

ADAM: Next one, what sport/club/group did you do/belong in during your highschool days? I used to play soccer and go on piano rehearsals whenever I have a free time.

HARPER: I was the president for our Music club.

VANESSA: I was a head cheerleader! But trust me, I'm not like those stereotypical bitchy ones. *rolling her eyes*

DENNISE: I used to play badminton when I was a junior.

ALEX: I'm not into those. I created my own band named "The Crunching Gravel". Awesome, I know.

WILL: Pshh, maybe that's why you didn't get famous. Your band name is as horrible as your voice. Only Arielle had the nicest one. *Alex flips him the bird* but I used to be one the basketball team. Coach loves me.

XANDER: *shrugging* I was a member of the Math club.

ADAM: LAST QUESTION, EVERYBODY! What was your first impression of me? I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDN'T MADE THIS ONE UP.

HAPRER: Well, we didn't exactly meet nicely. You ran late on your first day of work and knew nothing about what you entered. Plus, you were wearing your shirt inside out and the wrong colored socks so... *snorts*

ADAM: *raises both hands* In my defense, I was a new in the neighborhood and got lost! And maybe, I woke up late.

WILL: He reminded me of someone, honestly. I'm not gonna mention names. But he just does, especially with that mole on the side of your face.

VANESSA: Same! But he's extremely hot so my first thought was to get to the bangin' and slammin'. Now? I just can't imagine doing that with him. *shudders* you're still hot, though. Don't worry.

DENNISE: He was arrogant to me. You can't blame me for thinking so.

ALEX: I'm the same with Nessa and Will. Don't ask me why.

XANDER: I- I've actually seen him before. I don't know when. But my first impression with you, man, goes way back.

HARPER: What? No way, Xander! But anyways, this was such a fun Q and A. I've learnt things I never knew. >W<

ADAM: Yeah, we all hope you enjoyed this and read more of our story!

ALL OF THEM: See you again in PART TWO!