PLEASE READ FIRST

This is a warning for any new readers:

In the beginning, this story is almost exactly like The Selection.

You do not need to comment to remind me. I already know. If you don't like it, fine. Stop reading. I went back and tried to fix it to make it a bit different, but this story is two years old (almost three) and it's so popular that going back and changing it now would be stupid. I'd be making hundreds of people reread it, and I and they like it as it is.

Yes, I am aware that Mason is just like Maxon-that was on purpose. The name similarity was sort of on purpose as well. However, Mason isn't like that for no good reason-he has a pretty dark past that is not brought up in this book or the sequel (une histoire d'amour) but is mentioned in La Princesa.

After two years, you can trust that I know my story and know the similarities. About 8-10 chapters in it gets different. You really don't need to keep reminding me.

I'm not going to change my story.

Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome, but do refrain from commenting eight times about how my story is just like The Selection when you're not even halfway through the book. That's all I ask.

Thank you for reading!
Ash.