it was you!part 1

roc royal pov

roc royal-*i awoke to darkness.i felt the cold floor against my cheek.i sat up to my knees.*where the hell am i?*i put my hand on my neck.*

*****-roc you ok?*it sounded like daphne.*

roc royal-daphne?

******-yea.are you ok?*i felt a hand on my back but it was jerked away.*

roc royal-im fine.everyone else in here?

******-yes!

roc royal-is brea in here?

dianne-no.*a cell phone light came on.it was crystal.he shined it on all of us.then she moved it to ray and she had him in her lap.*

roc royal-what happened to him?

crystal-he was trying to protect me.*she rubbed his hair with her hand.dianne took her phone.*

dianne-no signal.*she put her phone on the floor so we could have some light.*

roc royal-so where is brea?

princeton-she might be safe because shes not here.

roc royal-who would want to do this to us though?

prodigy-i have no clue.*we all sat there dumbfounded but i kept thinking about brea.where is she?*

brea pov

brea-*i awoke to a sun ray hitting my face.i squinted and rolled over.i rubbed the bed and i didnt feel a body.i sat up and yawned at the same time.where the hell is he?i saw a piece of paper on the mirorr across the room.i got up and took the note.it said'hey bae had a terrific time last night but i had to go.i loved what happened but i cant see you anymore.have a great life love roc.;)'i stopped moving and breathing.he really just blew me off.that bastard.i dropped the note and i sat on the bed.i cried until i fell asleep.when i awoke from my overwhelming emotions i decided to go out.i dried my tears and took a shower.i put on some clothes and did hair and makeup.i rarely wear eyemakeup but i feel different rigth now.when i was done getting ready i caught a taxi to this club i heard pops.when i walked in a whole bunch of people were dancing and having a good time.i got in the crowd and started dancing myself.i threw my hands in the air and i let go of all my emotions and danced to the song and whoever danced with me.a whole bunch of guys were grabbing me to dance with them and i didnt mind.at one point a boy grabbed me by my hand while i was at the bar.i turned around and it was noah.o god.*what?

noah-can i have a dance?*i shrugged and he pulled me to the dance floor.he wrapped one arm around my waist and we swayed to the slow song.after that dance i felt my phone vibrate.i walked out of the club and answered it.*

brea-hello?......this is she speaking..........what happened?!.......wow ill be there in 20.......ok thank you.....*i hung up the phone and i tried to get a cab.noah walked outside.*

noah-whats wrong?

brea-niara was shot and i need to see her.

noah-ill drive you.

brea-i dont think so.

noah-please.*i rolled my eyes at his puppy dog ones.*

brea-fine.*i got in the car and i told him which hospital.when we got there i walked as fast as i could to her room.when i got there she was laid in her bed looking at the ceiling.i saw the doctor and i pulled him to me.*doc whats up with her?

doctor-she was shot in the chest..it almost hit an organ so we cant get it out.as long as she dont hit her chest shell be fine.*i nodded my head and walked in the room.i saw niara.i shook my head smiling a little.*

brea-hi.*she looked at me and rolled her eyes.*

niara-why are you here?

brea-the nurse called me.she said that you wanted me here.

niara-look we need to resolve this difference.

brea-you have a problem with me.i didnt do anything to you niara.if you want roc you can have him because hes single now.

niara-really?ard bet.*i rolled my eyes and walked to the door.*brea you know i always get what i want right?

brea-niara you know i always get better shit than you right?i hope whoever shot you come back and finsh the job you sick bitch.*i opened the door and closed it.i heard her calling my name but i ignored her.*

noah-you want to go?*i nodded my head and we walked to the parking lot.i heard someone yelling my name.i turnd around and it was a nurse.*

brea-whats wrong?

nurse-niara just died.the bullet went through.*i stood there shocked.shes dead.i felt a little relief but overwhelming sadness because we were friends before we became older.i nodded slowly and i felt noah pull me to the car.i got in and he drove me to a house  ive never see before. *

brea-this your house?*he nodded and we got out of the car.i rubbed my arms a little.he opened the door for me and i walked in.i sat on the couch and he grabbed some water.*

noah-how do you feel about niara?

brea-i dont know.i feel sad because we used to be close and shes my cousin.i feel relieve because she was the hell in my life.*he nodded his head and i shrugged.*wheres your bathroom?

noah-upstairs only room with a toilet.*i nodded and walked uptairs.i looked in the mirror and reapplied some lipstick.i looked in my eyes and i looked at my dress.i fluffed my hair and then i walked out of the room.i heard some shuffling and it sounded like it was above me.i grabbed the step ladder that was there and i hit the ceiling.i felt a piece of it push in.i pushed it aside and i pulled the steps down and i climbed up the steps.i felt the wall and i found a light switch.i saw prodigy,daphne,dianne,princeton,crystal,ray ray and roc?what the hell are they doing here?*

daphne-brea!*she ran and hugged me.slong with dianne and crystal.i wrapped my arms around them a little.*

brea-who has me?

daphne-weve been trapped up here for a few hours.

ray ray-they captured you too?

brea-i wasnt captured.

roc royal-so why are you here babe?

brea-dont call me that.*i made sure he heard the anger in my voice.*

roc royal-wow what did i do?*he stood in front of me and i glared in his eyes.*

brea-have a good life.i loved what happened.your an asshole.*i pushed him and he barely moved.he looked confused and i rolled my eyes.*

princeton-who brought you here?

brea-noah.

roc royal-why are you here with noah wearing that?*they all looked at my outfit.*

brea-this is none of your business.

crystal-look lets just get out of here before he gets us or something.*i nodded and we started walking downt he steps.we started putting things up and away.i heard a gun being cocked.i swallowed hard and turned around to see noah with a big black gun in his hand.he pointed mainly at roc and i stopped breathing.*

look in the external link.