daphne thanksgiving with prodigy

daphne pov

daphne-*i got out of bed and showered.today is the day prodigy gets to meet my mom.i am super nervous because she is hard to empress and i want to keep seeing him.i mean im going to keep dating him regardless but i just want her to approve.when i got out of the shower i dressed and he showered.when i was ready i smiled at myself in the mirror and i felt prodigys strong arms wrap around me.i smiled and turned around to his face.he looked in my eyes and kissed me.i wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.i pulled away from the kiss and i stared in his eyes.*you look nice.

prodigy-you look beautiful.*i smiled and moved away from him.i pulled his hand out of the room and we walked to the car.i drove us to my moms house.my parents arent together obviously.my dad lives in florida and i wish he took me with him but whatever i guess.if he took me i wouldnt have met my baby so im good here.i got out of the car and grabbed prodigys hand.he linked our arms and we walked to the front door.i rung the doorbell and i looked at him.he smiled at me and i felt happier.the door opened to reveal my little sister rayne.i hugged her tight and she smiled at me.i pulled away from her and she hugged prodigy.shes nice to everyone.i walked up the steps into my house.*

daphne-MOM!*she walked from upstairs and ran to me.i hugged her tight and she had a huge smile on her face.she pulled away and looked all over me.*

mom-you look beautiful.

daphne-thank you.*she looked past me and i pulled prodigy next to me.*mom this is my boyfriend prodigy.*they shook hands.*

prodigy-nice to meet you.

mom-dido.come on im almost done cooking.*we all walked into the kitchen and i saw my little borhter.hes 10.i hugged him and he smiled hard.*

daphne-prod this is isaiah.*they shook hands and started playing with the xbox.i let them bond while i helped my sis and mom cook.when dinner was ready prodigy and i set the table.we sat down and started eating.after we were done we were watching movies and chilling.*

mom-isaiah go upstairs.i need to talk to them about something.*he got up and ran up the stairs.she got up and made sure he was in his room because he likes to be sneaky.when the coast was clear she sat between me and prodigy.o god shes about to interrogate him.*i have a question to ask you.*i got up and sat on the other side of him.*you better answer honestly or i will find out and beat your ass got it?*he nodded his head.*did you have sex with my daughter?*i almost fell from my seat.really?*

prodigy-i havent had sex with your daughter.

mom-do you want to have sex with my daughter?

daphne and rayne-mom can you stop?

mom-you two can leave i need him to answer these questions.*i shook my head and let her interrogate him.i didnt want to leave him alone with her.*

prodigy-with all do respect i would like to have sex with your daughter if she lets me.

mom-why?

prodigy-im a teen boy and i have urges but i wouldnt disrespect your daughter by hurting her so i can get some pleasure.*i smiled.thats why i love him.*

mom-you better respect my door or your balls are mine.*i felt really uncomfortable but i wouldnt budge because i didnt want to leave him.*do you love my daughter?

prodigy-yes i do love her.

mom-ok.do you sleep in the same bed with her?

prodigy-yes i do.

mom-have you ever went to second base with her?

prodigy-no.

mom-are you scared of me?

prodigy-a little bit yes.

mom-hurt my daughter and you will be very afraid.*he nodded his head.*

prodigy-i understand.*after that we finished the movie and we went to prodigy house.i met his parents and his brother.everyone was very friendly to me.his brother name is jojo.*

jojo-prodigy vs me.*he nodded his head and they were playing dance central 2.the song they were playing was grenade.prodigy won of course but jojo was a great dancer like prod just not as advanced.*daphne vs me.

daphne-i dont play that game.

jojo-just follow the people like just dance.

daphne-ok ill play.*i walked over and prodigy watched me.we did somebody to love.i lost by a few points.*

jojo-you cant play yet you almost beat me.*i smiled and shook my head.*

daphne-im not a dancer but i can follow a person on screen.

jojo-come on prodigy.i want you two to vs each other.*i looked at prod and he shrugged while walking over.we played fire burning and i almost beat prodigy but he got a few points past me.*

prodigy-your good at this game.*i shrugged and it was time for us to have dinner.we ate and laughed.i loved his family.after dinner we played 4 songs together.after that we went to the apartment.i laid in bed next to prodigy and he smiled at me.*

daphne-im glad you survived my mom.

prodigy-i know.i thought she was going to kill me.

daphne-i know.she wont hurt you not while im your girlfriend.

prodigy-thats comforting.*he leaned over and kissed me sweetly.i love his kisses.i heard the door close.i got up and walked over to the door.i peeked out and i saw brea.*

daphne-ill be back.*i walked into the living room.*brea.*she turned to me and walked over.*

brea-whats up?

daphne-ok you may be pissed at me but i dont care.im thinking about giving it to prodigy.

brea-giving what?*i gave her that really you would ask that dumb question look.then she looked at me when she realized what i was talking about.*really?have fun.

daphne-but whens a good time to do that?

brea-try his birthday.most guys want some on they birthday.*i nodded my head.*

daphne-thanks for the advice.

brea-thats what im here for.*she winked and walked to her and rocs room.i walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of root beer.i walked into our room and prodigy was knocked out.i giggled and crawled in bed next to him after sitting the glass on my night stand.i laid my head on his hard chest and moved my hand on his chest.i looked at his face and smiled.he looked at peace and i like it when hes calm and serene.i kissed his chest and then i fell asleep.*

thats daphnes mom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

look in external link.