started with a good time ended with a fight

princeton pov

princeton-*i woke up in diannes arms.i smiled and kissed her cheek.its in the middle of november and thanksgiving is soon.our plan is for me to meet her family and im excited.she opened her eyes and smiled at me.*good morning.

dianne-good morning.

princeton-come on.*i got up and took her downstairs.i made breakfast for everyone because i was in a good mood.*

brea-thanks prince.

princeton-o sure brea has manners.

everyone-THANK YOU PRINCETON!*i laughed and shook my head.we ate and i heard my phone going off.i got up and checked to see what it was.jacob was having a party tonight.*

princeton-jake's having a party tonight.

dianne-bet we riding through.*we all laughed at her and i wrapped my arms around her shoulders.*

princeton-then we riding through. 

daphne-so what are we doing today?

prodigy-chilling.

brea-im with prodigy.

roc royal-well yall chill im going to the park to act like a little kid.

crystal-actually that sounds fun.

ray ray-lets go to the park.*we all showered and dressed to go to the park.i ran to the jungle gym.i picked dianne up so she can get on the bars above us.she laughed and climbed across with ease.*

princeton-you couldve walked up the steps.

dianne-i wanted you to pick me up.*i shook my head and ran over to her so i could scoop her up.she screamed and laughed.i spun her around and we fell in a sandbox.we were both laughing hard.i let her go and she sat up.*you are a big kid.

princeton-so are you.*i stuck my tongue out at her and she laughed.she fell back in the sand and we stared at the sky.the sun was shining even though it was really cold out.i looked at dianne and she just had a smile on her face.*

dianne-what?

princeton-your smiling hard.

dianne-im happy.leave me alone.

princeton-no im glad youre happy.

dianne-good.*she climbed on top of me and kissed me sweetly.i wrapped my arms around her and i smiled.im glad she took me back because i wouldve hated to miss this.she stared in my eyes and i rubbed her cheek with my thumb.i saw a little girl so i sat up and dianne got off of me.she helped me up and we walked to the rest of the group.i wrapped my arm around her.i saw roc royal and brea on a swing.she was sitting on his lap.prodigy and daphne were on a slide.daphne pushed him down.crystal was chasing ray ray.i looked at my watch and it was 3.*

princeton-are yall ready to go?

everyone-no!*i laughed.*

brea-lets go to the beach.

dianne-and freeze our asses off i think not.

crystal-ice skating.

brea-you know damn well i cant skate.

roc royal-ill teach you.*she shook her head.*

ray ray-lets ice skate.

princeton-come on brea.please.

brea-fine.*they got up and we went to an ice skating rink.i cant ice skate but i try.dianne couldnt ice skate either so i helped her glide across the ice since thats all i can do.around 7 we went to the apartment and changed for the party.when we got to the party it was turnt up all ready.i pulled dianne to dance with me.i held her close and she wrapped her arms around me.we danced and then i saw brandon.i wrapped my arms a little tighter around dianne.i wanted to keep her close because i didnt want to cause a scene.*

dianne-prince whats wrong?*i shook my head and she looked at me like'really.'i turned her around and pointed to him.i turned her back around and she just shook her head.*dont worry about him.*i rolled my eyes.of course im going to worry.he hurt her and im not just going to let him get away with it.he walked over to us and it took everything in me to not drop kick that nigga.*

brandon-dianne.*she turned around and gripped my hand.*can we talk?

princeton-no you cant.

brandon-is your name dianne?

dianne-stop.brandon i dont want to talk to you.

brandon-please.we need to talk about what happened.

princeton-no you dont you need to leave her alone.

brandon-o yea and what are you going to do pretty boy?

princeton-i may be a pretty boy but i will fuck you up.*i stepped in his face and dianne held me back.*

brandon-o you big and bad now?dont hold him back dianne hes serious.you think im scared of you?

princeton-i know your not but you should be.*he laughed.*

brandon-if you want to fight lets take it outside.

princeton-lead the way.*he smirked and walked outside.i started walking and dianne pushed me back.*

dianne-prince please can you not.*i shook my head.*

 princeton-you fight for me.im returning a favor.*i kissed her head and i walked past her.i walked outside and i saw him smiling ignorantly.i looked at dianne.she stared at me and i smiled at her.i looked at brandon and he charged for me.he tackled me to the ground and tried to punch me.i blocked it and punched him as hard as i could.i punched him 5 times and he fell on his back.i got on top of him and punched him harder.i wanted him to feel how dianne might have when he hurt her.i started punching him harder and i saw blood but i didnt want to stop.i felt 2 pairs of hands on me.they pulled me up and i shook them off.*

prodigy-prince what you do?

princeton-hes fine.he just passed out.*prodigy and ray ray shook their heads.no ones ever seen me fight before because i find it unnecessary but when you hurt someone i love i will try my best to kill you or fuck you up.i walked over to dianne and i held her.she wrapped her arms around my waist and sighed.i took her back inside because i didnt want to keep her in the cold.*

crystal pov

crystal-*ray ray left because he saw princeton's face and he felt like something bad was about to happen.i went to the bar and i felt someone sit near me.i turned my head and i saw this girl.she looked familiar.i just shook it off and the bartender walked over to her.*

bartender-what do you want angel?*thats why she looks familiar.*

crystal-angel.*she looked at me with a what the fuck you want face.*dont know me?*she looked me up and down and then she smirked.*o so you do remember me?

angel-yea.the weak bitch ray fucking right?

crystal-i got your weak bitch.

angel-got a lot of mouth.back that shit up.*she was taller than me so she stared down at me with a killer look.i did the same to her.*

crystal-lets go.*i walked outside and she followed me.when we got there i jumped and kicked her in the face.her head turned and she charged at me.she tackled me and she kept punching me all over my body.i blocked one and headbutted her.i rolled over and i started punching her.she grabbed my hair and and pulled me back.she started strangling me.i wrapped my legs around her neck and i broke my neck free of her hands.she picked me up and slammed me back down.it hurt but i couldnt show it.i punched her in her face and i closed my legs tighter strangling her.she tried to unwrap my legs but i wasnt stopping.i felt someone unwrap my legs and she rolled off of me so she could breathe.it was ray.he picked me up and pulled me inside.*

ray ray-what the fuck crystal?

crystal-she wanted a fight so i gave her one.*he shook his head and kissed me head.*

ray ray-i love you.

crystal-i love you too.*he kissed my head and we danced for the rest of the party.when we left i took my clothes off and put my pjs on.i got in bed and he pulled me to lay on his chest.i rubbed his abs and fell asleep.*

thats jacob of course>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>