beginning of october

i named it beginning of october because its october now.enjoy the story.:)

jessica pov

jessica-*i awoke to my alarm beeping.i hit the off button and sat up in bed.i looked over and saw jacob still asleep so i kissed his cheek and walked into the bathroom.i showered and dressed in a pink tee shirt,blue jeans and pink converses.i put my hair into a ponytail and walked downstairs.i grabbed an apple and started eating it.i grabbed a hoodie and jacob walked downstairs.*hey baby.*i pecked his lips.he brushed his teeth before he came down here.*im inviting the girls to my sisters party.

jacob-ok.youre going to get ready with them?*i nodded my head and he nodded his.*alright ill see you tonight.have a good day.

jessica-you too.*i kissed him sweetly and he gripped my hips.i was about to pull away but he pulled me back.i pulled away biting his lip.*i have school.bye.

jacob-bye.*i walked to the apartment and knocked on the door.everyone was ready so they started running out of the apartment.well dianne and crystal were running.*

jessica-what did crystal do?

brea-she threw some water on dianne because dianne yelled in her ear to wake her up.

jessica-aw.whens her funeral?*we all laughed and started running to make sure they werent killing each other.when the coast was clear we got in the truck.*o my sister is having a party tonight.you have to dress elegant.the boys will be with jacob.

daphne-uh.i hate dresses.

brea-too bad.*she stuck her tongue out at her and we laughed.school went by normally so now were in the apartment.we started getting ready.when we were done we took pictures and put on our jackets.we rode in the black car and when we got to the building dianne called princeton.*

jessica-oo its nice and toasty in here.

dianne-no its hot as balls in here.*we all laughed.*hey baby......where are yall?........ok well be there in a minute.....ok bye.their in the back.*we walked through the party and saw all the boys in the back.it was cool there so thats the reason why they were there.we took our jackets off and they put it in the closet for us.*

princeton-yall look beautiful.

girls-thank you.

princeton-come on baby.*he grabbed diannes hand and they walked to the dance floor.i walked over to jacob and let him wrap his arms around me.*

dianne pov

dianne-*i was dancing with princeton when i felt a tap on my shoulder.i turned around and my old friend brandon was behind me.i smiled and hugged him.*long time no see.how are you?

brandon-im good.

princeton-whos this?

dianne-o prince this is my old friend brandon.we grew up together before i moved.*he smiled and they shook hands.he wrapped his arm around my waist casually.*brandon princeton is my boyfriend.

brandon-o.you got a good one princeton.

princeton-i know.*he smiled at me and i smiled back.*

dianne-we should catch up some time.

brandon-of course.*he gave me his number and he walked away.i smiled and turned to princeton.he looked a little uneasy.*

dianne-baby whats wrong?

princeton-i dont trust him.

dianne-hes an old friend.

princeton-baby i dont trust him.thats all you need to know.*i nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his neck.he kissed me sweetly and pecked my nose.i laughed and we rocked side to side.i felt someone grabbed me by my dress.i turned around and it was jennifer.princeton grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest.*

jennifer-come on bitch.winner gets princeton.*i laughed and she bumped my shoulder.im going to fuck her world up.princeton grabbed my waist.*

princeton-baby i dont trust her.she has a crazy look in her eyes.stay with me.

dianne-ill be fine.

princeton-dianne for once in your life listen to me.

dianne-come on.*i grabbed his hand and pulled him outside.i took my heels off and she smiled.she put her hands up and i put mines up.she charged at me and tried to punch me but i dodged them and i punched her in the face.i dropped kicked her and got on top of her.i started punching her all over her body and she pulled a knife out.i grabbed her wrists because she tried to plunge it into my chest.she got out of my grasp and punched me in my face.i fell over and she got on top of me.she punched me 5 times in my face with the handle of the knife and then she tried to stab me but i grabbed her wrists.in seconds she was off of me.daphne ran over to me and helped me up.she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me away from the fight between princeton,prodigy and jennifer.prodigy had the knife and they let her go.*

princeton-jennifer leave now.*she rolled her eyes and grabbed her heels.she walked away from us.princeton walked over to me and hugged me.*baby please listen to me the next time i tell you to.*i nodded my head.*

daphne pov

daphne-*i saw dianne and princeton walking outside.what are they doing?maybe their making out or something.a few minutes pass.maybe i should check on them.*prodigy come on.*i grabbed his hand and we walked outside to see jennifer on top of dianne and she had a knife.*GET THE KNIFE!*i yelled.princeton and prodigy both tackled jennifer for the knife.i ran over and grabbed dianne so she wouldnt get hurt.we watched them and prodigy had the knife.*

princeton-jennifer leave now.*she rolled her eyes and walked away.i checked to make sure dianne was ok.then prodigy walked over to me and kissed me.*

prodigy-are you ok?

daphne-me?i wasnt the one that was fighting a crazy bitch for a knife.are you ok?*he nodded his head and he kissed me sweetly.we danced a little bit more and then we went to the apartment.i put on my pjs and went to bed.*

thats roc royal of course>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

look in the external link.i hope you like the story so far.