crystal and ray ray's thanksgiving adventure

crystal pov

crystal-*i opened my eyes and sat up in bed groaning.today ray and i meet our families.i dont want him to meet my family but whatever.he stared at me and smiled.*

ray ray-nervous?*i shrugged.he pulled me down to lay on his chest.*you want to stay in bed with me?*i nodded my head and smiled.*too bad get your lazy ass up so we can start the day.

crystal-why do i like you?

ray ray-all this.*he pulled the covers off and showed his 8 pack.i rolled my eyes while biting my lip.*see.it effects you already.*i giggled and got out of bed.i took a shower and dressed up.i started putting makeup on and ray ray wrapped his arms my neck.i smiled and he clipped a necklace around my neck.i smiled and turned around.*i saw this and thought of you.it looks beautiful around your neck.

crystal-you didnt have to do that.

ray ray-i wanted to.*he wrapped his arms around my waist and turned me to the mirror.i looked at the necklace and i played with it.he kissed my neck and walked away.i smiled and finished getting ready.then i made sure my dress was good and then i grabbed my jacket.we walked to his car and he drove to my parents house.i got out and ray had his arm around my waist.i didnt mind since hes always having his arms around my waist.i knocked on the door and i looked at ray.he smiled at me and i smiled at him.my big brother opened the door in just sweatpants and nikes.*i screamed and jumped into his amrs.i dont care ive always seen him half naked so im used to it.he spun me around while i was laughing.his name is christian.*

crystal-i cant believe youre here.how long have you been back?

christian-ive been here for about a week.they said you moved out and i was made because i mostly came back for you.

crystal-aw.my brother actually misses me.*i pulled ray out of the cold and into the house.*chris this is my boyfriend ray.ray hes my big and only brother.*he nodded his head and shook chris hand.i walked to the kitchen and found my mom.*hi mommy!*she turned around and smiled.i ran into her arms.i love my parents.*wheres dad?

*****-is that my baby girl?*i turned around and smiled.i walked over to my dad and hugged him tight.*

crystal-hi daddy.

mom-i knew you missed him more than me.

crystal-i missed you all equally.*i turned to the kitchen door and saw ray leaning against the frame.i smiled at him and grabbed his hand.*mom,dad.this is my boyfriend ray.he wanted to spend thanksgiving with us.*they both nodded their heads and my mom shook his hand.*

mom-he mus be a keeper because you never bring your boyfriends around.*i smiled and looked at ray.he rubbed my hand with his thumb.*

dad-boyfriends?you had more than him?

crystal-dad ive been dating ever since i was a freshman.*he threw his hands up and turned to my mother.i pulled ray out of the kicthen and he wrapped his arms around my waist.*baby let go before my aprents or bro come in.*he nodded his head and kissed my cheek.i took my jacket off and put it in the closet.i did the same for ray and my brother walked downstairs fully dressed.*

christian-what the hell are you wearing?

crystal-a dress.your problem?

christian-its short.why you let her leave like that?

ray ray-i figured she had tights on so no one can see anything.

christian-make me have to beat you crys.

crystal-i love you too bro.*he rolled his eyes.i walked over to him and jumped in his arms like i used to do when i was 5.he put me down and i moved to ray.i didnt want him to feel neglected.*so hows college?*i sat in the chair in front of ray ray and leaned on him a little.he wrapped an arm around me.*