leave me alone

r rated at the end

brea pov

brea-*i walked to the bathroom and showered.today me and roc are going to the carnival.i love being alone with him.when i got out of the shower i got  dressed while he was showering.i did my hair in the living room so he could have privacy.when i was done i put my glasses on and walked back in the room.he was putting on his shoes so i grabbed my lip gloss.he wrapped his arms around my waist.*are you ready?

roc royal-yes but do you want some food first?*i nodded my head and he grabbed his wallet.i grabbed my purse and we walked to his car.he drove to a little diner around the corner of the carnival.i ordered a wrap and he ordered a burger.he took half of my wrap and i took half of his burger.after that we walked to the carnival because he didnt feel like driving.he won me a big ass gorrilla.i smiled and held it close to my chest.now its 7 and were just walking around.he wrapped his arms around my waist while we walked.*do you want to get on a ride?*i shrugged and he picked me up.i yelped and he spun me around like 5 times.*come on do you want to leave?

brea-i dont care.*he stopped walking.i turned to him.*

roc royal-you are so indecisive.

brea-well i dont care.its your call you know im down for anything.

roc royal-you shouldnt say that to me.

brea-why not?youre my boyfriend last time i checked.*he smiled and kissed me sweetly.*lets leave i want to lay with my gorrila and rocky.

roc royal-fine with me.*he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we continued to walk.i saw diggy and i waved to him.we walked over to him.*hey dig.*they gave each other dap.*

diggy-sup man and little sis.*he hugged me.*

brea-so are you here alone or?*a girl walked over to him and wrapped her arm around his.i saw her face and it was ciara.o fuck no!*

diggy-guys this is my girlfriend ciara.

brea-diggy can i talk to you in private?*he walked over to me and we walked out of earshot.*dig what the hell are you doing?

diggy-what you mean?

brea-shes been a pain in my ass and rocs because she was trying to get with him.

diggy-she doesnt know roc.

brea-she lied to you.

diggy-look can we not talk about this tonight?

brea-just be careful around that hoe ok?*he nodded his head and i hugged him.we walked over to roc and i wrapped my arms around his waist.he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and we walked to his car.when we were in the parking lot i saw noah.i tried to move roc away from him but he was coming towards us and he looked right at me.i closed my eyes.DAMN IT!!!i opened my eyes and i heard him yell my name.i didnt tell him about what went down between me and noah.*

noah-brea look we need to talk.

brea-i dont want to talk to you.

noah-we need to talk.*i shook my head and pulled roc around him.noah grabbed my wrist and roc grabbed his wrist.*

roc royal and brea-let go.*roc sounded forceful and brea sounded desperate.*

noah-we need to talk.

roc royal-she doesnt want to talk to you.

noah-are you brea?

roc royal-yea now let go of me or i will cave your face in.*they gave each other a death glare and i yanked my hand away.i pulled roc behind me and pushed him to the car.noah grabbed me by my waist and roc was ready to tackled us but he didnt.he walked over and tried to grab me.when that didnt work he punched noah and one of his hands let go of my waist.i thrashed around but he pulled me tighter.then he threw me at roc and roc made sure i was safely away from them then he tackled noah to the ground.i stood there watching roc punch noah in the face.after about 10 hits i grabbed roc and pulled him to the car.i shook my head and rubbed my arms in the car.roc reached over and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.i smiled and leaned into his hand.*are you ok?