time away from the world

r rated at the end

daphne pov

daphne-*its now june.we have been through these past few months with no drama and im happy about that.right now im in a car with prodigy because hes taking me somewhere.i dont know where because nigga aint tell me.after a few hours of driving we arrived at a hotel.he opened my door for me and i got out.he walked to the front of the hotel without looking at me.what the hell is his deal?i followed him and he grabbed some keys and walked to the elevator.i got on with him and i looked at his face.*what did i do?*he looked at me and shook his head.ok im really confused now.*prod talk to me.*the door opened and he walked off the elevator.i walked after him and he opened a door.he let me walk in first.i walked in and i saw a nice couch and a beautiful kitchen.i smiled and then i turned around to see his face.*

prodigy-you like it?

daphne-what did i do?*he closed and locked the door.*

prodigy-did you fuck princeton?

daphne-WHAT?i wouldnt do that to you or dianne.i thought we were past this shit prod.

prodigy-simple question.

daphne-no.i havent seen him like i havent seen you.*i saw his eyes soften a little.i moved closer to him and i wrapped my arms around his neck.*i never fucked anyone else but you.and that was all the way in december.*he nodded his head and kissed me sweetly.i smiled.*now why are we here?

prodigy-well we decided we should take yall away for a week.so its just me and you this week.*he smiled and i smiled at him.*

daphne-that sounds perfect.*he smiled and kissed me sweetly.*do you know how long ago december was?

prodigy-lots of months.

daphne-exactly.*i smiled and grabbed his hand.he smiled and i pulled him to the stairs.*

prodigy-wait i have to do something first.*he kissed my cheek and walked out of the door.what the fuck?i walked out of the door and when i got to the elevator someone came behind me and put something over my mouth making me black out.*

dianne pov

dianne-*princeton took me to the hotel a few miles away from the apartment.we went to the 11th floor.he carried me to our room and i smiled the whole time.i opened the door for us.he spun around and i giggled.the furniture was mostly green and blue.i loved it because it brought our uniqueness out.*

princeton-you like it?

dianne-yes.its beautiful.*he put me down and i kissed him.*your beautiful.

princeton-your beautiful and perfect.*i smiled and he picked me up.i wrapped my legs around his waist.*should i just take you here or in the bedroom?

dianne-neither.were going to go to the park.you can hit this later.

princeton-i want it now.*he bent and kissed my neck.i bit my lip and was tempted to grind on him but i controlled myself and pulled away.*damn.

dianne-come on horny boy.

princeton-you know i can talk you into this.

dianne-you wouldnt be a good boyfriend.*he sighed and rolled his eyes.he put me down and i smiled.i pulled him close and he kissed me.i pulled away and i pulled him out of the apartment.we got on the elevator and some guy next to us grabbe me and tried to put something over my mouth.orinceton pushed him before he could put it on my mouth and they started fighting.the elevator stopped moving and i needed to get away from him.i jumped on the guy attacking prince and he hit me against the wall so hard i blacked out.*