This is Halloween part 1

crystal pov

crystal-*i took a shower and pulled my costume out.a few days ago while everyone was skateboarding ray ray and i were shopping for our costumes.im an angel and hes a warlock.i dont know why he chose warlock but hes a sexy ass warlock.when i was done getting ready he was putting his shoes on.*how do i look?*he looked up and bit his lip.*ok so i look good.

ray ray-damn baby.*he got up and wrapped his arms around my waist.i smiled and stared in his eyes.i pecked his lips and pushed him back.*you know my hands are going to be all over you right?*i laughed and shook my head.i started walking to the living room and he was trying to touch my ass.i closed the door on him before he could touch.i shook my head and little red came out of her room.well dianne.*

crystal-look at sexy red.

dianne-thank you sexy angel.*princeton walked out of his room looking like a hippy.i laughed because everything about him screams hippy already.*

crystal-wow little red traded her grandmother for a cute hippy.how could this happen?*dianne giggled and shook her head.princeton wrapped his arm around her and ray ray walked out.he plopped his goofy ass next to me.*

dianne-you talk about me and the angel hooks up with a horny warlock.*ray stuck his middle finger up at her.*

princeton-there will be none of that unless im doing it.*dianne hit princeton and we laughed.brea and roc walked out.roc was a wolf and brea was a sexy princess.*ok were going mix match couples because this is ridiculous.

brea-i know but i love wolves so hes good.*daphne and prodigy walked out.daphne was a pirate and prodigy was micheal jackson.*prod you shouldve been chris brown.

prodigy-i got him next year what you mean?*she giggled and we heard the door being knocked on.prodigy opened the door and it was jessica and jacob.they were a god and a goddess.*

daphne-o sure yall match though.

jessica-and of course yall dont.*we all just shrugged and started leaving.*

brea pov

brea-*i was dancing with roc and he wanted to talk to jawan harris so i let him.i saw diggy so i went to say hi to him.he was a cute ass life guard.he only had on red swim shorts,a tight wife beater,red sneakers and a whistle.*hi diggy.

diggy-hey bre.*he hugged me.*you liking the party?*i nodded my head.*

brea-you like it?*he nodded his head.*thats good.you come here with anyone?*he shook his head.*dig im gonna hook you up.

diggy-naw im good.i like being single.anyway i have to go watch my little sis so ill talk to you later.*i nodded my head and he hugged me.he left and i decided to find roc because leggo was playing and i loved this song.when i finally found him he was at the bar kissing some girl.i didnt want to face him so i just ran out of the party to a place that was stuck in my head.when i got there i knocked on the door.diggy opened the door.his smile faded when he saw that i was on the verge of crying.he pulled me inside and let me cry on his chest.he pulled me to his room and he rubbed my back while i cried.i finally calmed down after forever or atleast thats what it seemed like.*ok so what happeend?

brea-i saw some girl and roc kissing.

diggy-did you confront him?did he try to explain himself?*i shook my head.*

brea-i didnt stick around for a song and dance.i just ran out.

diggy-well you go to him and ask him what happened.i know roc'll tell you the truth.*i nodded my head and smiled.*

brea-thanks diggy.you were a big help.

diggy-hey thats what im here for.*i nodded my head and he hugged me from the side.i smiled at him and he pulled my chin to him.he kissed me sweetly and i kissed back for about a second.then i pulled back and blinked.*im sorry.*i shook my head and ran out of the house.i ran to our apartment which was literally across the city.when i finally got there no one else was there so i took my costume off and put my pjs on.i laid on the couch and watched tv until i fell asleep.*

roc royal pov

roc royal-ciara leave me alone.

ciara-roc you know you miss me.

roc royal-actually i dont miss you.

ciara-really?

roc royal-yea really.*she leaned and kissed me.i pushed her away and stood up.*dont touch me again or youll regret it.*i walked away to try and find brea.i needed to be in her prescence right now but i didnt find her.what the fuck?she has to be somewhere around here.i walked all over the party 2 times and i asked everyone if they saw her and they said no.i saw twist walk by.*yo lil twist.

lil twist-whats up bro?

roc royal-you see brea?

lil twist-yea she left.

roc royal-she left?when?

lil twist-i think a few minutes ago.she might be at the apartment.

roc royal-somethings wrong with her because she wouldve told me if she wanted to leave.*i shook my head.*thanks man.*he nodded his head and i walked to dianne.*di we need to go.

dianne-why?

roc royal-breas gone.

dianne-shes probably at the apartment but im ready to leave anyway.*she called everyone and we got in the car.we rode to the apartment and i just wanted to make sure brea was ok.*

daphne-brea is fine.she wouldnt do anything stupid.*i nodded my head and kept thinking about her.i just need for her to be ok.when we got to the apartment i ran up the stairs and opened the door.i saw her knocked out on the couch.i sighed in relief and picked her up.*told you.

roc royal-you did.ill see yall tomorrow.*i walked into our room and i started taking my clothes off to get ready for bed.i turned around when i heard her voice.*

brea-o i did come to bed.

roc royal-actually i picked you up from the couch and brought you in here.*i sat on the bed next to here.*why did you leave the party?*i stared in her eyes.*

brea-roc who was that girl you kissed at the party?

roc royal-she was my ex.her name is ciara and she doesnt know when to say when.*brea nodded her head and i rubbed her cheek.*is that why you left?*she nodded her head and i shook mine.*brea i would never hurt you like that.

brea-you did before.

roc royal-i learned from that mistake honestly.i dont want you hurt ever again.so can we not talk about this ever again?*she nodded her head and i kissed her cheek.i laid down in bed and i pulled her to my chest and she kissed my lips.i smiled and breathed in her scent.*good night.

brea-good night.*she fell asleep and i watched her until i fell asleep.*

daphne pov

daphne-*i took my costume off and put on my pjs.i sat on the bed watching prodigy take his costume off.*

prodigy-do i entertain you?

daphne-not really but i do like watching you.*he rolled his eyes and walked to the bed.he pecked my lips.*do you want towatch a movie with snacks?*he nodded his head.*ok im gonna grab the snacks.*i got up and walked to the kitchen.i grabbed some soda and chips.i saw princeton walk out of his room and he smiled at me.*hi prince.

princeton-hi daph.what you doing?

daphne-grabbing some stuff so me and prod can have movie night.what are you doing out of bed?

princeton-i was thirsty.*he walked past me and grabbed a cup.i nodded my head.*daphne i was wondering if.....can i kiss you?*i went wide eyed.*

daphne-i dont think thats a good idea.*i grabbed our stuff and i started walking to my room but princeton grabbed me and kissed me sweetly.we both pulled away at the same time.*i didnt feel anything.

princeton-me neither.*we both sighed of relief.i turned around and i saw prodigy and dianne standing there.i stopped breathing.NO!THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING!*  

this is ciara>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>look in external link.

to be continued..........