Chapter 10

Carmen's POV

The week was spent with the same routine but I enjoyed it. Friday rolled around and once I got home I went over to Ashton's house who was sitting on the couch playing video games while our moms were in the kitchen talking about a movie.

"I want to see it really soon but tonight's the last night of showing. Plus, I don't think the boys will want to see a chick flick and neither will Lauren." Anne says.

"I can watch them." I say.

"Are you sure?" she asks.

"Of course. I have no plans tonight so, go ahead you two go see whatever movie it is you want to see. Have a girls night out for all I care."

"Thank you so much. LeAnne, you raised this child right."

"She gets the kindness from her father." My mom says.

"I'll just stay the night here. Everything will be fine." I say.

"Great, we'll get changed for the night and we'll be going." Anne says before my mom walks over to our house. "Alright, we'll be home late tonight. Love you kiddos."

Once Anne leaves, I walk over to Ashton who is playing Call Of Duty, and sit in his lap. I grab a controller and join him. Once he was done with the round he was on, we turned heads and started kissing.

"What's for dinner?" we hear Harry ask. I laugh a bit as we pull away.

"I don't know. What do you want?" I ask.

"Pizza!"

"I can live with that." Ashton says before turning on a round for both of us.

It was kind of cute because, he had his hands in front of mine and we both had controllers in hand. I couldn't help but take a picture.

I then continue on with the game. Thumbs on toggles. Index fingers and middle fingers on triggers. Easiest thing to remember.

Once five rolled around, I ordered three pizzas and turn on Finding Nemo. When we were done eating we ate some ice cream and changed the movie to Toy Story. I set out a couple of blankets and pillows for Harry and Lauren while Ashton and I just sat on the couch cuddled up to each other. I could hear Ashton's heart beat beating rapidly. Oh the ways to tell he loves you.

I was able to fall asleep pretty quickly. The comfort of him right by me was great. I didn't feel alone or anything really. His body heat radiating off of him kept me warm with the light blanket as well. Using him as a pillow was comforting as well. I wish I could bottle this moment, place it in a safe and keep it forever.

Every moment like this is one I hope I can have forever. They would be great to have every single day. They're reassuring and comforting. Even at times relaxing and making you forget everything around you. I tend to do that all the time when I'm with Ashton. He understands me. He understands what I'm like and what I've been through. He knows my dreams and even knows my fears.

Ashton's POV

I wake up the next morning with my girl on top of me. I don't want to wake her so I just lay there. I stroke her hair out of her face and kept hold of her tiny body so she wouldn't fall off the couch. She looked so comfortable.

She then started to stretch out of her deep sleep. She yawned, looked at me, then laid her head back onto my chest.

"I don't want to get up." she says.

"There's places to be and people to see. Now get up, beautiful." I say.

"I'm too comfortable right now."

"Harry, Lauren, jump on top of her." I say as they two run over to where we are and climb on top of the couch to on top of Carmen.

"Gah! Fine, I'll get up." she says pushing my siblings off of her and standing up.

"Carmen, your mom sent these over for you." my mom tells Carmen, handing her a bag of clothes. She walks upstairs with the bag of clothes and my mom gives me a look as I clasp my hands behind my head.

"What?" I ask.

"How long?"

"What?"

"You two. How long have you two been together?"

"I don't know a week I guess."

"Seems like it's been longer." she says walking away.

Hopping along downstairs comes my girl. Dressed in my sweater, her jeans, and a pair of sneakers. Her hair is curled into perfect ringlets making her look absolutely gorgeous. She walks over to where my head is rested on the arms rest and gives me a quick kiss.

"Hey, get up." she says. "There's places to be and people to see."

"Nah, I think I'll sleep in." I say covering my face with the blanket.

"Lauren, Harry, you know what to do." she says. Both my siblings then jump on top of me and I start yelling for help. "Lesson of the day, don't be a hypocrite."

"Alright, I learned my lesson." I say grunting.

I then set Harry and Lauren on the floor before heading upstairs and getting dressed. I throw on a random shirt, a sweater, and sweats.

Walking downstairs I see Carmen waiting for me so we can go get food. I grab her hand and my keys before leaving the house. Once I start the car, If I'm James Dean Then You're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens, was on just blasting. I immediately turned down the radio.

"Holy hell, I think we're both awake." Carmen says as I agree.

I then change the song to You're Dead Wrong by Mayday Parade. I set the volume to a respectable level considering it is eleven in the morning. We then drive to McDonald's and get cinnamon delights.

"Oh my god, this reminds of days when my dad and I would go fishing down to Otay Lake. We'd come down here and get these and hot coco before heading out. We'd see who could catch the biggest fish. By the end of the day, we'd only catch really small fish. Then we'd head to the sporting goods stores and look for guns for hunting season." Carmen says. "Every time he'd have me shoulder a gun, he'd be like, my little hunter. She's going to take down Bambi like a bear. The manager would look back and forth between my dad and I almost doubt it. I've never been hunting but my dad made it seem like we would one day."

I could tell she wanted to burst into tears. I grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her in close into a hug.

"Don't cry. You're stronger than your emotions." I say kissing the top of her head. We then walk out of the restaurant.

~~~Hey everyone. So I'm super freaking excited because I'm on my way to Seattle right now for Vlogger Fair this weekend and I'm literally screaming. But I plan on vlogging the entire weekend. My YouTube is Shelby Tabayoyon and I will literally scream if I meet any of the really popular YouTubers. So, please check that out, vote, share, and comment. Love you all!!!