Epiloge

Cystal's P.O.V

It's been almost a year since i married Gaara. Not many really exciting things have happened. Just a few missions and a lot of helping Gaara with the boring paper work. I've made it to Anbu level and been helping Temari with her baby. Yep she got married, to that lazy boy Shikamaru.

On a side note Kuncuro has also managed to find a girlfriend and i think he's close to tieing the knot with her.

It was one of those rare occasions where there was a day off. Neither Gaara or i had to do any work. I was sitting in the bathroom staring at a pregnancy test that had a little plus on it.

: " HOLY MOTHER FREAKING SHIZBALLS!! "

I could hear someone trip repeatedly running up the stairs. Though i already knew who it was i poked my head out of the bathroom just in time to see Gaara come bursting into our room. Only to trip on a pile of clothes i had yet to take down to the laundry. He face planted the floor, but quickly jumped back up. His face for once clearly showing worry.

Gaara: " What's wrong?! Are you ok?! "

: " Yes and no... "

Gaara raised an eyebrow: " Please explain. "

: " Ah... "

' How exactly to you explain gently to a man who has issues with feelings that your pregnant? '

I looked down at the small test in my hand.

Gaara: " What's that? "

I shoved the thing in his face.

: " You see this little plus on here? "

Gaara: " Yes. "

: " It means that i'm pregnant. " Gaara's eyes grew wide. ok, i guess i could have thought of a better why to say that. " Your gonna be a father Garra. " He did not move, not a single bit.

' Is he mad at me? Does he not want a kid? ' : " Do, do you not like this? "

Before i could blink, Gaara had pulled me into a tight hug.

Gaara: " I do like this. It's just i do not think i will make a good father. "

: " Don't say that. I know you will be a great dad. "

Gaara: " Of that i am not so sure. "

I pushed myself out of his arms.

: " Now listen here Gaara. You may not believe me, but i am absolutely positive that you will be one awesome dad. "

Gaara: " I guess we will just have to see. "

He smiled and i couldn't help but smile to.

Gaara: " We should probably tell our family the news. "

: " Oh yeah! "

This was gonna take awhile, but i knew it was gonna be fun. A new part in my life has just begun and i get the feeling that this isn't the only one.

Gaara took my hand as we left the building to spread the news of a new member about to join the family.