Ch-8 Scream

Your P.O.V

Naruto was not happy about me coming home so late, but was better after i made him some ramen. Not long after eating some dinner, i decided i should go to sleep. Just to end my crappy day.

I walked into the room we were taking the exam, there were so many people. All 9 rookies were here, that's kinda cool. After i looked around a bit more, i found the sand siblings here to. Temari caught me looking and gave a small wave. I nodded back and continued on to the sign in desk.

I received my number and went to my seat. No one around me was familiar. The Procter said we had an hour and stuff about not getting 'caught' cheating. To me he made it rather obvious, we had to cheat, if we wanted to pass.

I used my water to make two ice mirrors. I carefully sent one to the ceiling. By tilting them i was able to get all the answers.

When the time was up, we had a choice on whether to stay or not. It was leave and try again next year or stay. If you stayed and got it wrong you would be a genin for the rest of your life.

I decided to stay and that was apparently the right answer. The Procter told us we passed. Sure some people were highly confused, others were just happy to have completed it.

All of a sudden, a body came crashing through the window and announced she was the Procter for the second part of the exam. The started to talk to our first Procter about he was going soft, letting so many people pass and how she was gonna cut our number in half. That sounded great...just great, but i did get the feeling something was off. Something dark was in the air.

We all walked to where the next part of the exam was going to be held. The forest of death, that sounds real inviting.

I listen to our Procter about our scrolls, not looking at them, need the other one, and we only ad 5 days to complete the test.

After i turned in my form, i got my scroll and walked to my gate.

It wasn't long into the exam, before i ran into some rain ninja. I didn't feel like wasting my time. So i beat them quickly and as luck may have it. They had the scroll i needed.

I traveled a bit farther into the forest, before finding a sheltered spot to camp for the night.

As the light slowly continued to fade from the forest, the dark feeling continued to grow.

It wasn't until a paper bomb landed in front of me and i had to jump up into the trees, that i realized why. There standing a few feet in front of me was my tormentor, Orochimaru.

He smiled at me and his snake like tongue came launching out right at me. I let out a scream that had to have been heard threw out this whole forest.