Ch-15 A Visit

Kakashi's P.O.V

Morning has come and the sun is starting to make its way into the sky. I wonder when Crystal will be waking up.

After deciding there had to be a reason she broke out of the hospital. I brought her back to my house and let her sleep on my bed. I slept out on the couch in the living room. Now I am just sitting here reading my book.

The birds were chirping their little song, when Crystal staggered down the hallway into the living room. Once she saw me she smiled, then frowned.

: " Your finally awake. "

Crystal: " Yeah, um..just a question, why am I at your house? "

: " Do you remember last night? Being in the forest after breaking out of the hospital? "

I don't know why, but I was speaking softer than I normally do.

Crystal scratched her head: " Uh, yeah. "

: " Well, you decided to fall asleep while I was carrying you. I figured you had a reason for running away. So I didn't take you back to the hospital. "

She smiled at me and nodded.

: " Now I have a question for you. "

Her smile dropped as she walked over and sat down beside me.

" When I found you trapped the bottom of those trees. You called me dad. Why is that? "

Crystal grinned: " Because I see you as a father Kakashi. I never had one, so when I imagine what mine would be like, I kept thinking of you. "

She thinks of me like a father. I didn't think I was capable of ever having a daughter. I wonder...

Crystal interrupted my thoughts by glomping me in a hug and saying " Now don't go doubting yourself Kakashi. I can see it on your face. "

: " How can you with when I have a mask on? "

She giggled: " You know I'm not trying to be a creep or anything, but you do look strangely beautiful for a man.... " I raised my eyebrow in confusion. " Your mask is on the coffee table, you not wearing it. "

I sighed.

Crystal: " Don't worry. I won't tell anyone how pretty you look. "

: " I don't look pretty! I am a handsome ninja! "

Crystal: " Right..."

I looked at her smiling face. She has trusted me with the title of her father. How can I deny her calling me dad? I brought my arms around her and hugged her tight.

: " I always wanted a daughter. I will be your father if you want me to be. "

Crystal: " Of course I want you to. "

Crystal's P.O.V

It's been almost a year since the attack on the village. Naruto's been depressed because Sasuke left to go with Orochimaro. That baka, I have no idea why he would willingly go to that snake freak. Anyway, I've been promoted to Joinen, so now I'm the same level of skill as my dad.

I haven't seen Gaara in so long. I wonder what he's been up to. I guess i'm about to find out though. Tsunada gave me a mission to deliver a message to the sand village and then was kind enough to give me some time off there, so i could visit my friends.

The desert sand is really hot and there's no shade at all.

A shadow fell over me.

' what the....? '

I stopped and looked up, there straight above me was a really big white bird. A person in  a black cloak with red clouds on it, was standing on it. The person seemed to be looking at me. He tossed a small object, it was headed right for me, but i was to curious to find out what is was to move.

It was a few feet away from me, when it started to light up. That's when i jumped back. Right after i did it exploded.

The man jumped down from the bird, landing on the ground in a crouch.

???: " My name is Deidara, un. The akashaki wish for you to join us..... "

: " Not uh, stop right there. I know of you guys. Your all S ranked criminals. There's no way i'll join you guys! "

Deidara: " It wasn't a choice, un. "

He charged at me and threw another little object at me. With a closer look at it now, it looked like clay.

Deidara: " Kastu! "

The object exploded again, but it missed me entirely.

: " You know, you have really bad aim. "

Deidara: " I wasn't aiming at you. "

I felt something move on my back, glancing back i saw what looked like a small, white, definitely made out of clay spider and guess what. Yep it exploded.

I was sent flying, then tumbling across the ground to be caught by someone, wincing i opened my eyes to see a familiar red head.

Deidara: " What the heck man?!? Your not supposed to be here, un!! Your messing up my plan!! "

Gaara glared at the man: " Sand Coffin. "

Sand raced towards Deidara, trying to encase him, but he jumped back on his bird and flew away.

Gaara turned his attention back to me when the man was out of sight. I gave him a half smile considering the pain i was in.

: " Hey teddy bear, what's up? "

He frowned at me: " We should get you to the hospital. "

: " No, no i'm fine. Temari can fix me up. "

Gaara: " Right then. "

He raised his hands, sand coated the both of us. I had to shut my eyes. When i re-opened them we were back in the old living room that i knew so well and Temari and Kuncuro were there sitting on the couch.