Ch-16 Taken Away Again

Gaara's P.O.V

My siblings were startled by our arrival, but Temari recognized Crystal almost instantly. She jumped off the couch, tackling Crystal to the floor. A small shout of pain escaped Crystal's lips.

Temari: " Oh, i am so sorry!! I didn't know you were injured!! "

Crystal: " It's fine Temari. I was just wondering if you could take a look at it. "

Temari: " Sure, but what happened? "

Crystal: " I uh, well a bomb exploded on my back. "

Kuncuro started laughing: " Ha, you let a bomb land on your back....What " He was cut short.

Somehow Crystal had gotten by me and had Kuncuro pinned to the floor. An ice kuni to his throat.

Crystal: " I was attacked by a member of the Akasuki and let me remind you i am of Joinen level. You are not. "

She vanished from my view, but my sand picked up movement behind Temari. I turned around to see Crystal dragging Temari up the stairs.

Kuncuro: " Who she think she is? I could've beaten her..."

: " No...you could not have beaten her. Crystal has gained much experience and even i would not want to trifle with her, when she is angry. "

Kuncuro stared at me. but didn't say another word. I left the house for the Kashage building. I still had work to do.

Your P.O.V

Temari had no problem healing my back. My injury's weren't to serious.

Temari: " Now try to be more careful. "

: " You know me to well to be saying that Temari. "

She laughed.

: " So what's been going on with you guys? I haven't been able to see you all in forever. "

Temari: " It hasn't been that long, just a year or so. We've all been great. Gaara is even the Kashage now. "

: " He's the what?!?! "

Temari flinched at how loud i was: " He was elected to lead the village. He's been Kashage for a few months now. "

: " Wow, that is awesome. So people are excepting him now? "

Temari: " Well, their at least starting to. "

( Crystal has visited a little longer than expected, because she decided to help out with some missions at the sand village. She has now been there for almost a year. )

Kuncuro's P.O.V

' Man i'm so board...maybe Temari and Crystal would like to train? I'll just go ask them. '

I got up from the small couch in the living room and bolted up the stairs. Without thinking i opened the door to my sisters room.

I was tackled and pinned to the ground. Crystal's face had absolutely no emotion on it, as she held me down easily with a kuni to my throat. It actually kinda scared me, but then she started laughing and got up.

Crystal: " You should have seen your face. It was priceless! "

: " Haha, very funny. I was only coming up here because i was board. "

Temari: " Well, you got anything in mind to pass the time? "

Crystal: " We could get some training in. "

: "I was gonna say that!! "

Crystal: " Mind read. "

She shrugged and left the room. I looked to my sister for an explanation.

Temari: " Don't look at me. I can't understand her either. "

From down the hall: " You guys coming or what!!? "

Temari and I ran down the stairs and followed Crystal to the training grounds.

Temari's P.O.V

' Crystal has passed us entirely in skill. Kuncuro is teamed up with me and we still can't beat her. '

A huge explosion went off in the center of the training grounds, blowing dust and sand everywhere. I tried to cover my face with my arms, but something held them back.

???: " Don't move, un. "

The dust was blown away and i could see Crystal and Kuncuro back to back scanning the area.

: " Over here!! "

Their head snapped towards me as i was struck in the neck.

??: " I said be quiet, un. "

Crystal: " Let her go Deidara. "

Her face was void of all emotion and her stance was ready for either attacking or defending. She is really serious about this guy. I wonder why that is.

Kuncuro: " You know this woman? "

Deidara: " I AM NOT A WOMAN!! "

Crystal smirked: " O sorry, it's just the feminine charm you have. It misled us to believe you were. "

Deidara: " You'll regret that, un. "

Crystal: " Really now? I issue a challenge then. You let Temari go and i'll fight you one on one again. "

Kuncuro: " Are you freakin serious?!? He's in the Akasuki!! "

Crystal flipped out a kuni: " I know. I fought him on my way to see you guys. "

Kuncuro: " So that's why your back was all burnt? "

Crystal: " Yes, he uses clay made explosives. "

Deidara: " I accept the challenge, un. My art will destroy you. "

He pushed me away and i don't know how my brother managed to move so quickly, but he caught me and moved to the edge of the clearing right as Crystal threw many kuni paper bombs.

: " We have to help her. "

Kuncuro: " No, it's best  if we stay out of her way. "

Despite how wrong it felt to stand by and not do anything to help. I knew my idiot brother was right, for once.

The fight was intense. Explosions were going off everywhere and kunis went flying by. More than once we had to scramble out of the way of them.

Somehow Deidara managed to get behind Crystal and he stabbed her back.

Deidara: " Ha, got you. "

Crystal: " Think again. "

Crystal's body flickered with electricity, electrocuting Deidara before disappearing. Then a pair of hands emerged from the ground and grabbed onto his ankles. Ice formed all the way up his legs. I remember her using that very same technique on me. Crystal came out of the ground behind Deidara and drew another kuni.

Crystal: " You're done. "

Her eyes widened as she suddenly tried to turn around. I watched in horror as my best friend was stabbed clean through with a metal object. It pierced her back and came out of her stomach. She fell to her knees. I started to run towards her, but Kuncuro held me back.

Crystal: " I should have known you wouldn't keep your word... " She coughed out a serious amount of blood, then yelled. " Kuncuro! Take Temari and get out of here!! Tell Gaara what happened!! "

Kuncuro nodded and suddenly Deidara was in front of us.

Deidara: " You won't be going anywhere. I will kill you with my art, un. "

Before we could even blink he was tackled to the side. 

Crystal: " I will die before you i let you touch them. "

I was shocked. I could see right through her. The hole in her stomach was big enough to see right through. How in the world is she still moving and at that speed??

Crystal: " I thought i told you guys to run!! Move it!! "

I stumbled, but turned away and ran as fast as i could. Kuncuro right behind me.