Ch-10 Preliminaries

Your P.O.V

When i woke up, i was inside the tower and i noticed i was sitting in Gaara's lap.

While blushing: " What's going on? "

Gaara looked down at me, then stood up gently placing me on the ground.

Kuncuro: " We apparently have to have preiminary's because there's to many people that passed. "

" Well that seems pretty stupid, don't you think kitty? "

Kuncuro glared at me: "I am not a kitty. "

I smiled at him and meowed. Well that sure set him off. He charged at me, bringing his fist up, but sand swirled around us and Gaara appeared in front of me. Kuncuro stopped dead in his tracks and ended up tripping over his own feet, landing flat on his face. I peered around Gaara to get a better look.

" I thought cats were supposed to be graceful. "

Kuncuro glared at me from his spot on the floor, but didn't dare try anything with Gaara right in front of me.

Temari: " Now stop making fun of my brother. Even thought you are right and it's funny. "

Kuncuro jumped up from the floor and jabbed a finger at Temari : "Just who's side are you on anyway?! "

Temari and i just laughed at him and made our way to the arena where the matches would be held.

Sasuke's match was first. It was ok, he made a cool move at the end though.

Naruto's match was second. I cheered for him and yelled 'Go Nii-san!!' a few times. Then i had to explain to the sand siblings on how he wasn't really my brother, but since he didn't have any siblings either and his past was really sad. We just just decided to be siblings. Let me tell you, it was a really odd conversation.

I didn't really pay any attention to anyone else's fights except for Temari, Kuncuro and Gaara's. Well and of course mine, but my match was last.

Temari and Kuncuro were awsome. Although maybe a little cruel. I guess that's just how it is in the ninja world.

Gaara's match though, had to be one of the most intense ones. It deffenitly scared me. He really seemed intent on killing Lee. Just for his own purpose. I could just feel the blood lust coming off of him.

I had to shake my head to clear it. It's time for my match. Sand swirled around Gaara and he disappeared from the arena. I turned around knowing he would be there.

Gaara looked at me with slight confusion on his face as i smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Then i back flipped over the safety bar landing gracefully beside the procter of the preliminaries.

He nodded to me and them the earth ninja across from me.

Protocter: " Begin! " and he quickly jumped out of the way.

The earth user went to attack me with Ti-Justu first. I blocked every hit and waited for the perfect opening.

There!

She left her arm up to long, giving me a perfect shot.

I brought my leg up and landed my foot right in the middle of her chest. ( If you had the hearing of a ninja. Which everyone here did. You could hear the rips cracking. ) She flew into the wall, leaving a major dent.

I used the water from the air to cover the girl and turned it to ice, pinning her to the wall. Blood trickled from the corner of her mouth.

Procter: " The winner is Crystal, from the leaf village. "

I jumped back up to my spot next to Temari. The hokage went on talking about how we had a month to train and all that stuff.

After saying my good-byes to the sand siblings and giving Gaara a quick hug, which he surprisingly returned. I walked back to the village with Naruto and the rest of his group.