Forever- Lilou One Shot

Okay, so this chapter will be a little fast forward. I'm not really good at writing weddings so I'm just going to get at the point. Happy reading!

-------

I sighed, tapping my leg up and down. "Calm down Lily." Mom said, patting my knee.

"I'm fine," I said looking at the time in my phone again.

"I'm going to see if we have any popcorn left," I said, standing up and leaving the room full of friends, Louis's sisters and our mums.

I lent my body on the kitchen counter and took a deep breath.

"Oh, we don't have any left. I'll just go get some. Can't have a girls night without popcorn." I said quickly walking out of my house before anyone could protest.

I ran as fast as I could, stopping when I reached the empty parking lot and saw the head of the brown hair that I loved so much. He was sitting on a dusty seat in one corner of the lot.

"Guess who?" I whispered in his ear, as I covered his eyes with my hands.

"Mmm, my fiancé." He replied, turning around to look at me.

"I thought you wouldn't be able to come." He said, grabbing me and pulling me on his lap.

"I almost didn't. I had to lie about getting popcorn." I smiled. He brushed my cheek lightly.

"I told the boys we needed more beer." He laughed. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck. We sat there for a moment looking at the stars in the night sky and enjoying each others warmth.

"I love you, Lou," I whispered.

"I love you too baby. More than you know." He replied. His words held too much sincerity, it was too overwhelming. I had tears in my eyes.

"Hey, hey. Why are you crying?" He cooed, wiping my eyes.

"I had never thought I would meet someone like you, let alone marry you. Thank you, Lou." I sniffed.

"No, thank you! You could have anyone, but you chose me." He kissed me. "Oh, we should be getting back before they come looking for us." I giggled.

---

"Lily?" Ashley called pushing the bedroom door open. She opened her mouth to speak but stopped when she saw me. I was sitting crossed-legged on the bed, wearing one of Louis's shirt, doing my makeup.

"I thought I was going to do that for you?" She asked, sitting beside me.

"Sorry, I know. But I wanted to." I paused as Kate and Alana walked into the room.

"To do it how Louis likes it." Kate joked, making me blush. The girls laughed shaking their heads.

"C'mon Lily, you should get dressed," Alana said.

"Can't I just wear this shirt? It's really comfy." I said wrapping my arms around myself.

"After all the trouble we took to find this." Kate said holding up my wedding dress, then Ashley cut her off, "Louis would love you in anything, but maybe something a little more than his shirt. You are getting married in a church remember."

----

"All ready to go Lily?" Dad asked.

He looked at my face and his smile suddenly faded. I nodded not trusting my voice but quickly squeezed my eyes closed. I shook my head, unsure of what I was doing. Dad looked around seeing all the guests were inside the church waiting for us.