0.7

A continuous buzzing under my pillow woke me up from my dear sleep. I groaned loudly and pulled my phone out from under the pillow. I opened one eye to see Niall calling me at 8 in the morning. A Sunday morning!

"What the fuck Niall! Its Sunday!"

"I'm sorry I need your help." He whispered.

"It better be good enough to wake me from my sleep. Why the hell are you whispering?"

"Because I'm hiding." His tone still low.

"Why are you, hiding doofus?"

"Because I was at Liam's place last night and I didn't come home. I'm in the bushes right now. I'm going to sneak in and behave like I was at home. But if mum understands, I was having a sleepover at yours okay?" He said in a hushed tone.

"And why do you think I would help you?"

"Because you're my best friend Lana."

"Now is not the time to pull the best friend card."

"Please Lana."

"Okay fine. Now get out of the bushes, you know they irritate your skin."

"I know, I know. Thanks, Lana, I'll see you later, love you."

I sighed when the line went dead.

Now I'm completely awake and I only start working at 11. All thanks to Niall Horan.

-----------

I can be a pretty good cook once in a while. I was up early, so why not make my precious parents happy by making breakfast. My parents smiled at me as they entered the kitchen. They live it when I cook.

"Thanks for breakfast baby girl. It was delicious." Papa said.

"Welcome, papa. But now I'm off to work. See you later." I kissed his forehead and left.

"Bye, mom." I waved at her from the car as she stood at the door frame waving at me.

Once I was at work, I did my usual. Greeted Melanie, took a few orders and then went to the cash counter.

"Excuse me." I look up as I heard the voice and saw a familiar face.

"Oh! Derek." I blushed.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"I'd like a coffee." I nodded.

"Sure. Have a seat." He smiled and sat at a table which was very visibly close. I needed Ashley so bad right now. God, this guy is too cute to handle. Just then two fingers snapped in front of me. I shook my head to see Niall's beautiful face.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, we were bored so thought why not come here and irritate you." He grinned.

"Haha very funny." I looked behind him to see the whole group.

"Just don't warm chairs out here, order something," I said.

"Don't act smart." He said and placed a list on the counter. "That's the order. Make no mistakes and bring it soon." He said sternly.

"Whatever fucker." I waved him off, reading the order.

"Is that how you talk to customers?" He asked, his eyes wide.

"Only the one whose name is Niall Horan," I smirked.

"Whatever." He muttered.

"Off you go wanker."

"I don't need to you know, Laura is a big help."