0.6

Bricks. Basketballs. Stones. Rocks. These were what I felt were falling on my head. There was too much light wherever I was and it was making it difficult for me to open my eyes. My head was pounding terribly. I clutched my head and groaned loudly sitting up. Slowly I open one eye then another. Wait ...

"Morning." I heard Niall say and walk towards me.

"What am I doing here?" I said, trying to push my thoughts of my pounding head to my anger towards him.

"You don't remember anything?" He asked.

I snorted. "Hah! What? My best friend calling me a whore? I definitely remember that." I said sarcastically.

He looked down to the floor and sighed.

"I'm sorry Lana. I seriously didn't mean it. You know I get angry when guys look at you in a pervy way and that dress of yours wasn't helping." At the mention of dress, I looked down to see my body covered in my PJ's. When did I change?

"Mum changed your clothes if that's what you're thinking." He answered, reading my thoughts.

"You seriously don't remember what happened after our fight?" He asked.

I tried to remember something but my head hurt too much to help me. I shook my head.

"Oh okay. But you shouldn't have hidden it from me Lana." He said making my head snap in his direction.  He sighed.

What did I say? Did I tell him, I love him? I swear to god I'll kill myself if I did. Fuck. What will happen now? Will he look at me the same way or not? My insides were churning. Before I knew, I was covering my mouth and running towards the bathroom. I emptied my stomach as I felt Niall get a hold of my hair and pat my back. Once I was done emptying my insides I flushed the toilet and sat on the floor.

"It's okay," Niall said helping me up.

"Take these pills, you'll be fine." He said morosely as he handed me them.

"What did I tell you, Niall?" I asked, my voice was so low, dear god I don't even know if he heard me.

"You really want me to tell you?" He asked, sitting down beside me and looking me in the eyes.

"Yes please," I said.

"My guitar string." He said, his face was expressionless.

Relief spread through me hearing the words he said. Thank the dear god.

"I'm sorry."

"Nah! It's okay. I forgive you." He said, giving me a warm smile.

"But that doesn't mean I forgive you." I snapped at him.

Immediately, I felt two arms pulling me in a tight hug, almost squishing me. Niall kissed my forehead, nose and cheek and squished me even tighter, making me giggle.

"Stop it, Niall, you're squishing me." He hugged me tighter, snuggling his head in my neck.

"Say you'll forgive me. I really do regret it Lana bear." He said.

"I won't forgive you if you call me that," I said, trying to get out of his hold.

He pulled me away from his warm body and held me by my shoulders. He looked deep into my eyes as if in a trance.

"I'm really sorry Alana Claire Greyson, I truly am. You are nowhere close to a whore, you are too pure to even hurt a fly. I regret calling you that so much. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He said still looking at me.