1.6

"So I jotted down a few points yesterday," Niall said as he sat crossed legged on my bed, while I was busy playing on my laptop.

"What points?" I asked not taking my eyes away from the screen. Mahjong tiles is such an addicting game.

He whacked my head harshly making me yelp and almost fall down the bed. I clutched the laptop as if my life depended on it and glared at Niall.

"What the hell was that for?" I shrieked.

"You doofus points for impressing yo- her." He said.

"Oh." I murmured and shut the laptop. "What did you think?" I asked and grabbed a pillow.

"So the other day I gave her a rose and she was too happy." He grinned. But he gave me a rose too ...

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She wasn't expecting it but she looked very happy."

"That's- That's great Niall." I faked a smile.

"I know right? Also, I think I'm going to take her out soon, like a picnic or something." He said in excitement.

"Oh, I hope you'll enjoy it." I chirped in the best possible normal way.

He grinned and took the laptop out of my hold. He kept it beside him and laid his head on my lap.

"What?" I asked. He grinned and played with the ends of my hair.

"You don't like her, do you?" He said. I pouted and looked away.

"Well duh! You won't tell me about her, how am I supposed to like her?" I said completely exasperated.

"Is that the only reason?" Niall asked seriously. I nodded nervously.

"You'll know soon. Just wait until prom." He said.

"I'm scared okay. I don't want to lose you." I murmured.

"And how will you lose me?"

"What if that girl turns out to be a bitch?" I said making him laugh.

"I promise you she is not a bitch."

"But you won't know, you are madly in love with her. What if she is already plotting to take you away from me?" I huffed.

"How can you possibly steal me from yourself?" He asked.

"What?" I asked completely confused by his choice of words.

"Nothing." He fired back quickly.

"Can I go to sleep now? I'm tired." I yawned. He chuckled and ruffled my hair, making me glare at him.

"So that's my cue of leaving." He said laughing.

"You know that not what I meant," I said pulling the covers over me. "You can stay." I smiled.

"That's what I thought." He grinned taking off his clothes and lying down next to me in his boxers. He turned away from me and I wrapped my arm around his waist.

"Goodnight Niall," I whispered.

"Night Lana."

---------

I woke up to an empty bed. I frowned as I didn't feel Niall's body closer to mine. I sat up, resting my back on the headboard and tied my hair into a messy bun. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand and got off the bed. As I made my way towards the washroom, a note placed on my dresser caught my eye. Curiously I went up to it, picking it up.